The Student Room Group

Complaining about flatmates

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nope doing nothing but it was the accom office that authorised the move, still what annoyed me was there was rooms far cheaper but they gave me a dearer room even when I said I couldnt afford the rent that high anyway, despite having a list of loads of rooms that were empty(so what was all that about not having empty rooms before!) and loads of them were the self catered or cheap fully catered which were around the same as my loan therefore I can afford them.
Reply 21
Well they have been playing their football and running about for 30 minutes, but luckily tommorow I move I just hope I get some sleep or I will feel rough.
Bit of advice from personal experience to get your own back:

When you leave in the morning for something, leave your music on relatively loudly. They can knock all they want, you won't be in. When you get back just say it must have came on by itself.

Job done. You're moving soon anyway, might as well get a little bit of revenge.
Reply 23
DONT, we have annoying sad bastards in our halls who complain all the time. Just relax and enjoy yourself, I hate when people like you spoil it for others.
It sounds as if you're in a horrible posistion, OP. Take photographs of the damage, there's your proof. Have you tried having a civil conversation with these guys, or are they not capable of one?
Reply 25
wingerrr
DONT, we have annoying sad bastards in our halls who complain all the time. Just relax and enjoy yourself, I hate when people like you spoil it for others.

Did you even read the OP's posts?!
Original post by shrtmhn
I am also being ill treated by my flatmates. We are just three in a flat with common kitchen and washroom. We had a meeting last monday when they told me I was not clean enough in the kitchen. I said I would take care. I have been conscious enough to clean everything and leave it spic and span after use. One of the girls never cleans and messes around, leaving the blame to fall on me. Of course the other girl does not believe me. They both just screamed at me and left the place. I am an international student here and I am quite depressed about the situation. I hoped for a healthy relationship with my flatmates but if it is going this way. I do not know what to do.

This thread is over 7 years old. If you want to talk about this please make a new thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending