The Student Room Group
Reply 2
What's your email Botticello? I'll try and sort it out for you. xxx
Reply 3
Nicole89
What's your email Botticello? I'll try and sort it out for you. xxx

:hugs: (ill PM it shortly)

Kwungsun, Im not spending money on a book thatll take about 2 weeks to arrive when the school should have had it!
Reply 4
Botticello
:hugs: (ill PM it shortly)

Kwungsun, Im not spending money on a book thatll take about 2 weeks to arrive when the school should have had it!

Oh, I thought when you said you can't find it anywhere else you meant you couldn't find it in shops
Botticello
My school doesn't have any spare Collins red booklets, which I can't find anywhere else and Im resitting it again this june, could anyone be kind enough to scan its pages and send to me via email, as I find those books the most useful. Thanks v much!

I have all the most detailed AQA-specific notes, past papers and mark schemes on every question AQA has set, would you be interested?
Reply 6
how much you reckon it costs to post these things? i have one i robbed from college (shh you didnt hear that!) that i dont need... and i dont live far away from liverpool... shouldnt take that long should it?
Reply 7
Since it is a resit you're doing, you'll know the specification of module 1 almost inside out, so without assumption, the school will have provided you with the advanced A2 purple COLLINS chemistry book. So with your prior knowledge of module 1, you can pick out the information you need and don't need in the purple book. By doing that, you won't need the summarised version (i.e. the little red book) and breaching the copyright act. Lol. Just do exams, read the AS advanced collins, go on chemguide.com and then you're sorted!
Reply 8
Lord Hysteria
I have all the most detailed AQA-specific notes, past papers and mark schemes on every question AQA has set, would you be interested?

Hi, have you got some older ones than 2004 for this and unit 3 too? That would be most helpful :smile:
Botticello
Hi, have you got some older ones than 2004 for this and unit 3 too? That would be most helpful :smile:

OK - my notes are detailed to the syllabse now I need to explain the question papers - each topic in a module (say Alcohols in Organic) has its own doc. question bank - I mean every past paper question AQA has ever set on alcohols and the mark scheme ... that for every module ...

It will take some time to compile so if you could tell me which modules you do?
Reply 10
could i possibly get in on the question banks for module1 aswell? and mod 4 and 5 if your doing it?? please pardon my greediness - this is a very stressful time :biggrin:

Latest