The Student Room Group

Cancel a firmed unconditional - possible?

Hello,

I just firmed my unconditional for L100 at UCL, while I really do look forward to studying it, there are some things that might stop me from being able to study in the UK.
If it turns out I won't be able to move to London and study at UCL will it be hard to "turn down" my firmed unconditional?
I reckon there shouldn't be a massive problem filling the spots as L100 is heavily oversubscribed...? ...and I know they can't force me to attend UCL, but it still might be a lot of trouble?

Oh, by the way, if there is anyone studying L100 at UCL, How is the student population? Female/male, EU/British/overseas.. ratios?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Oh, crap, this probably should have been posted in the UCL sub-forum. Well if any mod could move it, it would be great!
Reply 2
It's totally possible. All you need to do is tell UCL as soon as you realise you cannot come to study in the UK.
So why might you not be able to come then?
Reply 3
Well, quite simply, it's kind of a "family issue" even though I must admit leaving my girlfriend behind is going to be a tough one, but we will work it out.
Reply 4
Ah alright, sorry to hear that. Hope it all goes well and we see you this September:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending