The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I'd LOOOOVEEE to meet up!!!!!!
:biggrin:
yay

(just wonderin... how are we gonna decide on a date.. and how are we gonna contact everyone?)

(by the way i'm doing dentistry... anyone else? and if yes... which accommodation are u interested in)

Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
we decide the date here.
Reply 62
Yeah this sounds like a good idea so i'm in.

Maths 08 KCL - AAB
Reply 63
add on facebook if everyone has it?
Reply 64
EA-man
add on facebook if everyone has it?

I'm waiting with joining the freshers facebook group till I get the finals' results. don't want to jinx anything:P
Reply 65
ill make one... :wink: you can join once you got your grades

EDIT well i made "KCL-TSR freshers 2008" not the best of the best..
soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!
dnt worry about grades! just revise .. lots! :tongue:
Reply 67
I dont have the drive to study, I cant seem 2 be able to get in a consistent study move.
Reply 68
I'm limiting my computer use to 30 minutes - an hour a day.
I just have nothing else to do in the other times, and end up looking through notes and past papers.

Guess I'll join after results then :P

It's so weird how I've always had school plaguing my mind, like it was my whole life, and now I don't worry about keeping up with homework and stuff. My new life is going to be so much more adult, more freedom, not being a big fish in a little pond anymore, etc.
Reply 69
right guys, Im going for an intercollegiate, is this a good or idiotic idea? Wht are your accomo options??

Also, is it up yet on facebook|?
workandstudy1
I'd LOOOOVEEE to meet up!!!!!!
yay

(just wonderin... how are we gonna decide on a date.. and how are we gonna contact everyone?)

(by the way i'm doing dentistry... anyone else? and if yes... which accommodation are u interested in)

w00t DENTIST POWER!!!!! :cool:

im thinking GDS? but i just might starve to death :frown: so then im thinking intercollegiated... but then thats just not as near to london bridge :confused:
what are you considering??
Reply 71
Im going for either SS Apartments of Hampstead. Although SS is quite expensive, it is the closest to The Strand. Intercollegiate halls are great in my opinion until you decide you want to live with some people from the halls second year and then there could be massive dissagrements over which college to live near.
Reply 72
anyone know the most sociable/friendly intercollegiates, I like the looks if international.
evil strawberry
w00t DENTIST POWER!!!!! :cool:

im thinking GDS? but i just might starve to death :frown: so then im thinking intercollegiated... but then thats just not as near to london bridge :confused:
what are you considering??

HEYYYYYY
YAY!!
LOL i get soo excited on tsr (maybe cause i'm new? or a bit silly?)

(sorry about changing topics a tiny bit... i still think its a great idea to meet up.. and i still love u all lots).

for me it is between wolfson and gds
starving is not an issue for me... i think i'd have loads of fun trying to cook... and i've got a feelin that if i get catered... i'll end up paying for food i dont like/eat.

i'd prob end up picking wolfson cause its SOOO CLOSE!! its on guys campus.. and i think cold winters and late nights are inevitable. also i visited them... and yes, wolfson is a bit ikki, and gds is really pretty... but i dnt think i mind. annnnd not having an ensuit wont be thaaaaaaaaaaat bad (i hope!)

pick wolfson!!!
lol
i dnt want to be the oooonly person there!
Reply 74
kevster
right guys, Im going for an intercollegiate, is this a good or idiotic idea? Wht are your accomo options??

Also, is it up yet on facebook|?

No its not idiotic... i reckon intercollegiate or kcl halls is better for social life...

and almost all the intercollegiate is around euston/tavistock, so close to tottenham court road, oxford street, 20-30 mins walk to the campus... and close to a 24-7 tesco store... quite convenient. and you only pay around £3 for most of the halls(im not quite sure)...

And ye there's a group called KCL-TSR freshers 2008 on facebook only 2 members so far -.-'
Reply 75
Tut.exe
No its not idiotic... i reckon intercollegiate or kcl halls is better for social life...

and almost all the intercollegiate is around euston/tavistock, so close to tottenham court road, oxford street, 20-30 mins walk to the campus... and close to a 24-7 tesco store... quite convenient. and you only pay around £3 for most of the halls(im not quite sure)...

And ye there's a group called KCL-TSR freshers 2008 on facebook only 2 members so far -.-'

I'm the second member lol... and the first one to write on the wall!
Reply 76
what have you guys gone for accomo wise?
private accomodation me, good for you-know-what :hubba:
Yay I am the third member Of
THE GROUP

Haha
Yay
Reply 79
Lord Hysteria
private accomodation me, good for you-know-what :hubba:

HARDCORE studying :cool: