The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

10 or so days. not too bothered about most core modules. it's the practicals I can't do :afraid:
GeemahBean08
14 days until my 3 hour Psychology Exam.
19 days until my 3 hour English Exam.
21 days until my 3 hour Government and Politics Exam.
31 days until my 90 minutes History Exam.

Yay. :smile:

You're first three are ethe same as mine :p:
Except I have:
13 days until my 3 hour Psychology Exam.
18 days until my 3 hour English Exam.
20 days until my 3 hour Government and Politics Exam.

I'm scared as hell.
I wouldn't say that I've done no revision, but I'm not exactley gonna win "revisioner of the year"

Plus, I need good predicted grades for Uni.
SO much pressure
Reply 22
SalmaMunaf
hey.....any1 doing english language???

I do it at A2 but I'm resitting ENB1 to try and get higher than a C.

I've got 8 exams in total. 4 Law, 2 Sociology and 2 English.
Reply 23
AwesomelyPsycho
You're first three are ethe same as mine :p:
Except I have:
13 days until my 3 hour Psychology Exam.
18 days until my 3 hour English Exam.
20 days until my 3 hour Government and Politics Exam.

I'm scared as hell.
I wouldn't say that I've done no revision, but I'm not exactley gonna win "revisioner of the year"

Plus, I need good predicted grades for Uni.
SO much pressure

Lol you sound exactly like me :biggrin:. I need good (enough) grades for the courses that I want to do in Uni.
I have been patchy on revision, but after Monday I am going to keep my head down for good :smile:

Good luck with your revision :smile:
GeemahBean08
Lol you sound exactly like me :biggrin:. I need good (enough) grades for the courses that I want to do in Uni.
I have been patchy on revision, but after Monday I am going to keep my head down for good :smile:

Good luck with your revision :smile:

You too :smile:
Good luck on your revision and exams
Reply 25
yer i start on the 16 may
im at breakin point :s-smilie:
i do english combined, biology and psycholgy
i havn even begun revisio for biology or english!!!
Reply 26
im sooooooooo glad theres others out there who are struggling to
wait, thats ounds mean
u know what i mean....
i thought i was the only one who is stressing out!!!
but maybe not :smile:
Reply 27
I feel like i should be feeling the strain! but i guess it's come to the point where it's too much and i just don't really care! im going to read the text book a few days before the exam and do some practise exams, then hope for the best.
Reply 28
i got 9 hours exams.

23rd of may: 2 hours edexcel politics in morning (thank god for january) and 2 hours law or 3 hours philosophy in afternoon ( i have a clash. on tues 6th may i'm being told which one i have to do on saturday morning so i have one on 24th which sucks cos it means i can't watch bristol city at wembley in the play off final)

4th june: 2 hours aqa economics

i don't know if i qualify as a crammer but i did only start proper revision a week ago but my exam are later than most. i'm pretty good at economics so the week prior to the exam will be fine and law should be easy with decent revision. politics i'm not bad at and already have A in unit 1 but i'm finding the revision just aint working for it at the moment so i'm concentrating extra hard but should be okay. philosophy is just evil
I've got 17 exams, five of which are maths- C1, C2, C3, D2 and S1. Joyous.

Four physics exams, including the practical and the option paper (or three, depends how you count them up).
Three general studies (though they don't really count).
Three Latin, but that's after half term so I'm not worrying about those just yet.
And two psychology.

I'm annoyed that only Latin is after half term, but on the other hand it means I can focus on doing well in that subject as I'll have more time.

I can't wait for the summer.
im feeling quite good about them tbh.

ive worked hard all year, and as a result i havn't needed to do much revision to get the level I want to be at.
Reply 31
mine start in 13 days :frown:

2 psychology exams in one day-ones a resit (i'm gonna be so confused) 16th
2 english lang exams 21st
then i should have enough time to focus on revision for two biology exams on 3rd june

i have so much to learn and i cant seem to remember anything!
Reply 32
I have 10 exams which start from the 15th of may and end 4th june :frown:
Reply 33
I am literally ****ed, been messing about all year and only learnt a tad. My exams for C1, Biology, Chemistry are in 2nd, 3rd, 4th of June respectively. Though the good thing is, these are the only exams I have. I have French this month but thats not a worry cos I ace the practice papers all the time, I don't even consider it to be one of my exams. God help me. I'll be doing C2 & S1 next year in January so thats a load of my back. So I got 7 exams, 7 modules to work on and 30 days exactly till my 1st exam.
i have 9 now (had 10). i'm so glad i took some in january, i'd be screwed with the amount of work otherwise.

most of mine are within the same time as each other. general studies i don't want to do, so i don't feel the strain because i actually don't do any work for that at all. i fail and i don't have to take it next year. yey!

english and both of my german are on the same day. then i have about a week (i think) to revise for lit and then my media isn't until after the holidays.
I have 11 exams, some AS some A2.

Mine start on 13th May with Sociology research methods paper which i know basically nothing about so very worried about that one

Then Maths C1 & C2 on May 15th. Sociology family paper & education paper on May 19th.

Then its the exam im most worried about - Maths C3 on May 23rd, im basically screwed in this exam, took it in January and got a U and i still don't know half the stuff i need to, arghh.

Then i have a week and a bit until my next exams, have 2 human biology papers on June 3rd. Then Psychology 4 on June 10th. Maths C4 on June 12th and finally Psychology 5 on June 16th.
Reply 36
Not dreading so much the actual written exams, more of the practicals...our teacher won't even tell ANYTHING about it!
art is out of the way, but now i've got two weeks to work into my old art units.
physics practical in ten days, maths in eleven. i'm dreading it, we haven't even finished C2 and we're missing two of our three math lessons this week because of bank holiday/teacher day!
i haven't really started revising heavily yet.

monday=math cram day, tuesday arvo=art cram,
got a math revision class on thursday, and saturday will be pure manic revision and art! i'm pushing to do more work in my frees and lunches, and do two hours a night.
also got physics in eighteen days, chemistry & D1 start of june and fmath on the 16th

thank god i'm not doing resits!
Vjyrik
Six

didnt you do any exams in january?
Reply 39
eulerwaswrong
didnt you do any exams in january?

A couple, that's all.

Latest