The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whatever you DO read, make sure if you mention it in the PS that you aren't so nervous a interview that you forget the name of the author when asked.

(Sounds familiar, huh?...)
No Future
Whatever you DO read, make sure if you mention it in the PS that you aren't so nervous a interview that you forget the name of the author when asked.

(Sounds familiar, huh?...)

Lol, I quoted someone in my PS and they asked me about what I knew about him in the interview and I was like..."uhh...well, he was the first name I found from Google :eek:"

Still got an offer though, lol
101 Cynicism
Lol, I quoted someone in my PS and they asked me about what I knew about him in the interview and I was like..."uhh...well, he was the first name I found from Google :eek:"

Still got an offer though, lol

Nice, well they didn't seem to mind, huh! :P

Who was it?
Reply 23
Read all the Dan Brown books. I thoroughly enjoyed them :biggrin:
Find an issue in the NHS and relate to it so you have something to talk about in an interview - simple.
I wouldnt bother with the more advanced stuff. Its irrelevant anyways - but if you want to do it for a hobby - i guess thats an individual choice.
'The curious incident of the dog in the night time'. i cant remember who wrote it but i think its great. :smile:
Reply 26
dances_with_lamposts
'The curious incident of the dog in the night time'. i cant remember who wrote it but i think its great. :smile:
Mark Haddon
Reply 27
The new "Trust me, I'm a Junior Doctor" by Max Pemberton is quite entertaining.

I'm currently (when not studying Pathology) reading lots of Christopher Brookmyre :biggrin:
Reply 28
Helenia
The new "Trust me, I'm a Junior Doctor" by Max Pemberton is quite entertaining.
Not particularly funny columnist in the Torygraph?
yup that's the guy. his book is quite amusing though.

Latest

Trending

Trending