Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***** Will I Get In ******

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm taking a gapyear because i wanted to go to a better uni than royal holloway. in my gsce i got a 2 B's and 6 C's. i was offered a place last year in my A level year for UCL Bath And Royal Holloway. In august 04 i got AAB in economics, history and maths.

i am currently retaking maths to get an A. i am working for Credit swiss first boston in the docklands for some work experience in my desired degree choice of economics.

do i have a chance??????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How brainwashed you people are...As if it's gonna make such a big difference if you graduate from one branch of the university of london instead of the other.I had 2 friends,one graduated from RHUL and one from UCL.The guy from RHUL got barely a first and the other one from UCL got a high 2:1.The RHUL guy got an offer for a master at oxford while the UCL graduate was declined and ended up at King's college.The RHUL guy also had an offer for a 27,000 job right after graduation but went for oxford instead.
    I'm just trying to explain to you that the unis usually ranked in the top 30 positions dont differ a lot in terms of job prospects and further education.
Updated: October 17, 2004
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.