Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

***** Will I Get In ******

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm taking a gapyear because i wanted to go to a better uni than royal holloway. in my gsce i got a 2 B's and 6 C's. i was offered a place last year in my A level year for UCL Bath And Royal Holloway. In august 04 i got AAB in economics, history and maths.

i am currently retaking maths to get an A. i am working for Credit swiss first boston in the docklands for some work experience in my desired degree choice of economics.

do i have a chance??????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How brainwashed you people are...As if it's gonna make such a big difference if you graduate from one branch of the university of london instead of the other.I had 2 friends,one graduated from RHUL and one from UCL.The guy from RHUL got barely a first and the other one from UCL got a high 2:1.The RHUL guy got an offer for a master at oxford while the UCL graduate was declined and ended up at King's college.The RHUL guy also had an offer for a 27,000 job right after graduation but went for oxford instead.
    I'm just trying to explain to you that the unis usually ranked in the top 30 positions dont differ a lot in terms of job prospects and further education.
Updated: October 17, 2004
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.