The Student Room Group
Reply 1
When is it?
Reply 2
I'm not exactly sure... If you follow this link there seems to be some info --> British Biology Olympiad

It says the deadline has been past but you can request the entry forms anyway, so I've given it a go :smile:
Reply 3
no one'll care, but i did enter and got a bronze medallion.
Reply 4
Yargmeister
no one'll care, but i did enter and got a bronze medallion.

Well done :smile: . Results are out already? :eek: much quicker than last year then!
Anyone else do well in this or any other olympiads?
Reply 5
What are the olympiads?
Reply 6
I did the first round in 30th Jan, it was very very very very very difficult, more than half of questions I didn't touch, because those staff was not in the syllabus. Even some questions was in the syllabus, it still requires some careful thought. Luckily, most questions are multiple choices, so I can still guess a bit. But I don't think I can get a E in this test. It is a competition to select 4 students to represent the Britain to compete in international biology olympiad. Britain is very good at biology, last year they got 2 gold and 2 silver.
Reply 7
i know a few people who did this, out of everyone who did the biology olympiad the top 50 get gold and a few are selected to go ahead to the next round. my friend got gold but wasn't selected for the next round, she said it was really difficult! however i think its quite impressive to have on your cv!

Latest

Trending

Trending