The Student Room Group
Reply 1
qubog
Everyone is out having picnics, playing ball games in parks, watching cricket with their boyfriends, out at the zoo with their families and whatnot.

I am sitting on TSR eating crisps and wondering why no one is texting me today :erm:

Snap on that.
What flavour crisp are you eating?!
Reply 2
pickled onion meanies. how about you?
Reply 3
McCoys
Just bout finished my chargrilled steak flavour ones, going on to cheese and onion.
Ooo well those sound interesting, I've never had them before :frown:
I don't even have crisps :frown:
Reply 5
An endless supply of crisps Meeegan? I like your style lady.
Reply 6
icantthinkofacoolusername
I don't even have crisps :frown:

Want some of mine?

I didn't have any either but I made myself get up and go to the shop ;yes;
Reply 7
I'm sat at home, supposed to be revising but spending more time on here/facebook.

Bank holidays are boring :frown:
Crisps are incredibly pointless. They are expensive for what they are, in each pack there could be comfortably double the quantity packed in, than there is....they're not particularly healthy. Science lesson in Yr9, spent burning the fat off crisps. There's nothing to crisps apart from crap.

Don't go there sis. Go for the fruit :cool:
I have a carrot instead :cool:

If i go to the shop I'll buy rubbish.

Plus i need to buy vodka and I don't like buying it this early cos i look like an alchy and I don't want to go to the shop twice cos then I'll look weird.
Reply 10
you need to buy vodka yet you think you aren't an alco?

in deniiaaalll
I need to because I drank all the other stuff that was in the house.

oh.

:getmecoat
There are plenty of weirdos in Swansea/Henley. They all blend into one - these shopkeepers and till operatives won't be able to distinguish one from tuvver. They're too preoccupied with getting their paychecks than coming across the next weirdo innit. :cool:

Had a weird dream other night. Was working at a till in a local supermarket. Didn't like it at all. Weird? :frown: :s-smilie: That is one job i can imagine strongly disliking.
Reply 13
I wish I had crisps. I have a headache..
Reply 14
icantthinkofacoolusername
I need to because I drank all the other stuff that was in the house.

oh.

:getmecoat

you rock :love:
Reply 15
gLace
I wish I had crisps. I have a headache..

painkillers might help more than crisps :p:

:hugs:
Reply 16
I've had some. Stupid Sambuca.
Reply 17
Ooh a hangover.

In that case may i prescribe a hefty burger from KFC and a bottle of fanta lemon.
white_haired_wizard
There are plenty of weirdos in Swansea/Henley. They all blend into one - these shopkeepers and till operatives won't be able to distinguish one from tuvver. They're too preoccupied with getting their paychecks than coming across the next weirdo innit. :cool:

Had a weird dream other night. Was working at a till in a local supermarket. Didn't like it at all. Weird? :frown: :s-smilie: That is one job i can imagine strongly disliking.

:rolleyes:

The shopkeeper knows me though. He does give me lots of cashback if I flutter my eyelids a bit though :cool:
Reply 19
qubog
Ooh a hangover.

In that case may i prescribe a hefty burger from KFC and a bottle of fanta lemon.

this is Cornwall the nearest KFC is 45min drive away lool.
My dad did just get me these though, cheered me up... geek.

Latest