The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ooooh! Thankies! :biggrin: Now, if only i didn't have an essay to write...
Nooo! I'm not enjoying this to the extent that I thought I would - but I'm still compulsively playing it, haha. I'm really bad at it because of my desire to have everything all symmetrical and perfect - even though I know that makes it harder for me!
Hating the level I am on now. Everything is clean, perfectly organised - lots of pretty seating lol and a structure to the layout. The problem is not my hospital lol. Or its reputation. Just the fact the patients are coming fast enough. Played for ages yesterday and I've only cured half the number needed. Tempted to play some more but I really shouldn't lol.
affinity89
Hating the level I am on now. Everything is clean, perfectly organised - lots of pretty seating lol and a structure to the layout. The problem is not my hospital lol. Or its reputation. Just the fact the patients are coming fast enough. Played for ages yesterday and I've only cured half the number needed. Tempted to play some more but I really shouldn't lol.

Up the speed level on the menu? That's what I do and the top setting makes days go past every second! :biggrin:
Am I the only one that used to make like toilet rooms with like 20 cubicles and line the pathway through the entrance with loads of plants in a line lol.
TH is a great game, almost as good as Roller Coaster Tycoon...
Ahhh theme hospital, how I loved that game. I remember reading through the descriptions of the doctors before you bought them and one saying "deaf as a post, smells faintly of cabbage" - that still cracks me up even now. Also when patients used the toilets and you could hear them straining to go.... just too much detail there! I don't know if anyone has ever noticed but some patients with a particular condition (I think it was bloaty head) don't wash their hands after the using the loo, gross.
Reply 47
jaydoh
TH is a great game, almost as good as Roller Coaster Tycoon...

I used to like rollercoaster that thing that went up in the air and had no end to it, then just shoved the speed on full power and watch all the cars with people in just fly off haha

plus Theme Hospital was an amazing game!
I bought Hospital Tycoon yesterday, which is simliar to TH. lol what a game.
Reply 49
Abit of a late comment to this thread but.. I LOVE Theme Hospital :biggrin:!! So so so tempted to play but i know i'll never revise again

Definitly first on my list of things to do when exams are finished!
lol loved that game "we apologise for the amount of litter"
"docter needed in gps office"

id love to meet the woman who did those voices
Reply 51
She must be quite old now...
*searches for game and wipes off dust* Ohh, it was made in 1997 i think. 11 years ago!

:biggrin: Im excited to play it already just seeing the box lol
haha, you've reminded me of one of the funniest games ever xD

I used to love deflating those fat heads :smile:
Reply 53
Seeing this has made me NEED to go play it now.

I love that game.
Theme Hospital :biggrin:

I absolutely adored that game.
Reply 55
This was such an awesome game, along with Theme Park.
Yay. Just finished it again. It is definately a good distraction from revision.

=D
Reply 57
I think I will look for my CD now :P

I can never seem to get passed the level after the operations room is introduced (I think it is the one where theres a small square building right next to the helipad).

I used to hate having a message saying that there is a chance of possible cure - you then send them to the Research Dept. to see them go into the big machine and never come out again.
Oldskool! :smile:
Loser222
But this is stupid my machine was on full health then and earthquake came and just destroyed it. It wasnt my fault!

ah that is so annoying, and if you don't notice your reputation plummets

Latest