The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Probably about ten pairs. About four/five of those are really scruffy and only used for work though. I love jeans, hardly wear anything else :redface:
Reply 2
i have 2 proper jeans, and a pair of cords, and 2 pairs of work trousers. i wear mostly dresses or skirts, now thats its summer-like weather mostly skirts or dresses
2. Yay.
9 Pairs, of which 8 are skinny jeans. :biggrin:
Reply 5
I put 3, cos that's how many pairs I have that I wear.. I do have 3 other pairs though, which do not fit me..
Reply 6
5 pairs of jeans, and one cropped
Reply 7
i got few denim ones and 2 black ones
jeans look nice on people who have long legs
shame my legs arent
i wear loose ones in that way i can move lol
ah this is embarrassing, 7-9 easily especially counting the ones that are in the wrong size or getting worn through.

I have...about 3 I wear regularly I think? skinny flares from Zara, baggy jeans, bootcut from Seven.
but then I also have 2 pairs too small, one in a six and one in a six shrunk so much it's like a four now. one pair which has a hole in the arse...two pairs too big...
I just can't throw things out apparently...I wonder if my weight might change, and I can't throw out the really old ones cause I'm too attached :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Over 16
Purple
Over 16

I salute you sir :eek:
Reply 11
I had 4, untill the other day I managed to get a pair caught and rip the inside leg :frown:
New Jean shoping time thou :biggrin:
Reply 12
I have 2 denim ones, 1 greyey black, and 2 black (one of which is faded). Oh and I bought a pair of black skinnies which I've only worn once. I'm always concious that people think I wear the same ones all the time though. I don't know what I'd do with just one or two pairs.

I'm thinking of getting another blue denim and another black set too.

We get away with wearing black jeans in clinic but I can't find a pair that don't fade after a few washes!
6 pairs.

1- Grey skinny jeans
2- Very dark blue skinny jeans
3- Light blue sraight leg jeans
4- Dark blue boot cut jeans
5- Light blue baggy jeans x 2 (got 2 pairs of the same jeans)
16!!! , id like that much, but mine always either end up with HOLE in or shrink, or i just dont like them

i used to have about 6, but one got a hole in the bum, lol, dont kno how?, one got cut by a pair of scissors by some stupid baby in my house! my brother! one has a permanent stain on left leg, never came out so, i threw it out, before using it as painting jeans and my other two shrunk! so hence im left with 2 only! i think ill go shopping for some, but is there a point, as its summer, and i find that i get very hot during the summer when wearing jeans, even with strappy tops/thin tops
I have 5 pairs:

medium blue skinny bootcut (topshop)
light blue bootcut (new look)
dark blue bootcut (gap)
black bootcut (gap)
black/grey straight leg (h&m)

I only really wear two of them most of the time though.
Reply 16
5 maybe 6 pairs.
at least 22, I'm a bit of a shopaholic though!
I Only selected the number that I actually wear -5

2 Black pairs both the same (both regular length and therefore not as long as i'd like)
2 Dark blue (one reg, one 'tall' pair)
1 white

I don't know how many I actually own but those are my main ones
6 including jeans shorts. If including jeans jacket it goes up to 9 :biggrin:

Latest