The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Alison267
Theres been a tread on this before but never mind..

im [room number removed].

is the flat the floor, or just a group of rooms together, so they'll be a few flats on each floor?!

does anyone know how many rooms are in a flat, so how many people we will share a kitchen with, i think its about 5/6 but im not totally sure?!:smile:

I just replied to you in that other thread :smile: I'm guessing we'll be living quite close!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
EvilSheep
I just replied to you in that other thread :smile: I'm guessing we'll be living quite close!!

haha yea i know. :smile: yay!
Reply 22
Hey....This may seem slightly stalker'ish but what the hey! I thought Environmental Science was down on Sutton Bonnington campus? Or is it up with us Biology/Zoology lot on UP? I was just wondering as you've applied to broadgate park. It would be cool if you're with us lot in UP:smile:

(This was directed at Alison267 btw)!
Joe555
Hey....This may seem slightly stalker'ish but what the hey! I thought Environmental Science was down on Sutton Bonnington campus? Or is it up with us Biology/Zoology lot on UP? I was just wondering as you've applied to broadgate park. It would be cool if you're with us lot in UP:smile:

(This was directed at Alison267 btw)!

EDIT: totally misread what u said first time so ignore if u just saw the comment i left. anyway..

Its mainly taught on UP with biology i think.. but some modules are taught on the sutton bonigton campus.
i wanted to go self catered so thats why i chose BGP as i think everywhere on UP is catered or thats what ive assumed?!
so i may be seeing you round then!

sorry for hi-jacking the thread.. again!
Reply 24
I am in [room number removed], I think...
Reply 25
[room number removed]
Toms362
[room number removed]

[room number removed]. Lovely.
Toms362
[room number removed]

What room are you in ? how many flats are there?
there can be about 12-16 per building, just depends on how big it is, and on one floor there can be 1-4 flats. a flat is just a floor or section of a floor.

i wouldn't suggest people posting the actual rooms they're in.
ooh.. okay..

Btw I am coppers - flat 224. I would love to hear from anyone who is also Coppers flat 224!
Reply 30
I'll be in Alders, Flat 2. Am also starting to wonder where all the Alders people are - as yet I've seen nobody!
I'm in Alders too! [room number removed]. Are you a post grad by any chance? I'll be working towards my MA come September.
Reply 32
okellywellyo
I'm in Alders too! [room number removed]. Are you a post grad by any chance? I'll be working towards my MA come September.

Hi there neighbour! (sort of) :smile:
Yes, actually I'll be starting my phd. What will you be doing your MA in?
I'm so relieved someone else is in Alders. By the looks of it, I'm on the ground floor - not sure how I feel about that but, oh well.
See you in September! :smile:
flat 12 is probably on the top floor.
Reply 34
if anyone in larches flat 6 room 5 ( i think ) will have brand new room as that one got completely burnt down month back

lived there this year in [room number removed]
Reply 35
[room number removed]
Again folks, stop posting your actual room numbers!
Reply 37
La Trampa

:ditto:
If you want to exchange room numbers, please do so through a private facebook group or something like that, but posting your room number on a forum that can be viewed by anybody is a bad idea. You never know who might read your post and decide to pay you a surprise visit.
Reply 38
La Trampa

*tail between legs*

In fairness, I had read that warning but when I was writing it out I was copying it off a piece of paper so was just on autopilot lol. But thanks moderation team for protecting my safety! :smile:

Take 2:

Coppers
Flat 226
Reply 39
Since I'm in this thread...
Can anybody enlighten me as to what, if any, facilities there are at Broadgate Park e.g. Games room etc. I know I should have been asking questions like this before I applied for accommodation but I'm not too concerned whether there's nothing or a whole theme park hidden in there lol. Would just be nice to know! :biggrin: Thanks for your help!

Latest

Trending

Trending