The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Matchbox123
im taking my chances and not revising understudied or anything that came up in jan.. is anyone else doing this too?
ive looked at the papers and the same sub topicy thing has never come up in jan and then june..
hopefully they wont change it!
thers just too mch to learn! x

That's what I thought but it's not worth the risk, what I am doing is revise it just a bit for each of the q's that came up in January... and then on Monday review your work and practice essays that didn't come up in January and keep practising and hope that will work. Good luck, wish me luck:yy:
Reply 61
We haven't been taught maintence of relationships!?! Do you really think that'll come up? God i hope not I need an A in psychology for uni! :frown: xx
You haven't learned maintance of relationship? There is a possibility it will come up!

By maintaince of relationship do you mean Formation of Relationship or something else?
chlobo
We haven't been taught maintence of relationships!?! Do you really think that'll come up? God i hope not I need an A in psychology for uni! :frown: xx

It could come up, it last came up quite a while ago, but it usually comes up in the form where the question asks about "formation and/or maintenance" so you could just do the former :smile:.

Although you could just teach yourself, I'm teaching myself half of sleep & dreaming this weekend :p:.
Reply 64
if you guys notice a pattern plz tel me if am rong but
wat they ask u in jan they cant ask u in june in the sama year so dnt botha revising for it

so for e.g. if they asked sumt in june 06 they can ask dat in jan 07 buth they cannot ask sumt that came up in jan 07 in jun 07?

hope dat helps those that r confused
ayzed
if you guys notice a pattern plz tel me if am rong but
wat they ask u in jan they cant ask u in june in the sama year so dnt botha revising for it

so for e.g. if they asked sumt in june 06 they can ask dat in jan 07 buth they cannot ask sumt that came up in jan 07 in jun 07?

hope dat helps those that r confused

its less likely to be asked straight after each other, ie jan and june in the same year. i don't think its ever been done.
Reply 66
QUESTIOOONNNN - In PYA5 issues, how likely do yuz lot think that cultural bias and animal ethics will both come up together?
Reply 67
hey guys how was the paper i thought it was fair pretty easy bio rhythms question was piss easy lets hope paper 5 goes well too.

by the way if ne of my college lot r reading this send me a private message xx
Reply 68
For the issues question in U5 i think cultural bias is most likely and animals since gender and ethical issues came up in jan 08.
Reply 69
kiz_m
For the issues question in U5 i think cultural bias is most likely and animals since gender and ethical issues came up in jan 08.

Dont forget SSR as well :smile:
I am really tempted not to revise anxiety disorders. Would this be realy dumb of me lol????
Reply 71
Misanthropist
I am really tempted not to revise anxiety disorders. Would this be realy dumb of me lol????

i'm not...don't have the time!

Latest

Trending

Trending