The Student Room Group

Any1 doing CIE GCE AS Applied ICT???

Hey every1...
I ws wondering if there's any1 of u guys doing the cambridge AS Applied ICT exam for this June session (2008)??? I'm the only one at my school, and i'd like to hear from others doing the same exam. The exam code is 9713, and i'v already had the practical paper 2, and hv the theory paper 1 on 12th May... Plz reply fast!!
Reply 1
Well, now i'm done wid my paper 2 as well.. i'd like to know how it went for anyone who's finished wid it...
Reply 2
Hey man, is there any chance you could post your results?

I'm asking 'cause the majority of my AS ICT class at college have achieved grades of E to U which is just completely unheard of for certain members of the class.

Do you feel your grade was lower than expected?
Reply 3
Hey... glad to know that there are ppl who r doing AS AICT!!

Well, my result was quite unexpected, but not bcoz it ws bad, rather it was much better than i expected it to be. I got an A, and guess what?? My score was the highest of any person in the world, and i got a certificate for "Top in the world for AS AICT". I really couldn't believe i achieved it all on my own!!

So, well, i guess if you work hard, anyone can do good!
Reply 4
Cool... i managed an A in this course as well :s
i want an award too LOL
i was d onli one gettin an A frm my class...
Reply 5
hey man im doing it :wink: i think it is a good mixing of o-level exams with some profisional things it is good and it is easy :wink: but i wondering to have the pastpaper january 2009 and the old one for thoery and practical plz if you have them tell me where can i get them because i have a mock exam after 1 month and the teacher told us it is from the pastpaper (only one right????) thanx for you and your time to read this message hehe tc dude
Reply 6
If any one saw ICT AS practical june 2009 plz help me!
I have it next week and i am terrified:frown: :s-smilie:
Reply 7
I have my Exam tom:frown: im soo scared wen do u have ?
Reply 8
appleeye_92
I have my Exam tom:frown: im soo scared wen do u have ?

CIE GCE ICT??? Exams start in May...
Reply 9
We are talking about CIE GCE AS Applied ICT 9713. The practical papers are taken in April. The written ones are either in May or June.
Reply 10
ANYONE OF HAVE DONE AS APPLIED ICT THE PRACTICAL PART.(PAPER 2) PLEASE BE WILLING TO SHARE WITH ME THE PAPER. YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED CAUSE I HAVE THE EXAM TODAY...PLEASE PLEASE QUICK REPLY!
Reply 11
Im currently doing the AS APPLIED ICT PAPER2 TODAY and I really need some assistance I know some of you guys have done the paper please be willing to share with me an overall view of the paper!
Reply 12
Hey guys! How did it go? Could anyone who took it please give us an overall veiw of the paper? It will be highly appreciated! I'm doing it on Friday and I'm really terrified of the "Report" question! Can you please just tell me if it came up or not? Thank you!
Reply 13
I did my paper like last monday..on 20th april... its was really difficult for me .. i did't know most of the things like the "lodge" thing... how did everyone else do??
my paper was bad too my query was not cummin ....my sir was like an extra relationship cums up which we have to identify and del :frown:
it was very diffrent from previous papers
Reply 16
hi guys
cn ny1 plz help me n dis xam.... am doin it 2moro nd i seriously dnt no nyfin
i need urgent help so if ny1 of u guys cn help me n ny sort of way i wud b really thankful
thanx guys nd hop u hav a nice bunch of xams
peace
tc
Reply 17
yes the paper is really tough.. thts all i can say..
Reply 18
i did my theory paper 2 today as well.. it was ok.. not so bad..

Latest

Trending

Trending