The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Your school won't know whether your offer is accepted or rejected, unless you tell them - only UCAS and the university will. Your school problably just wants to know your offers for statistical purposes (they wanted to know all of ours so that they could list it all on one long boring newsletter and dish it out to parents).
my school wants to know it for statistics aswell, eg who goes on where, why what grades etc
Reply 3
That makes so much sense now because I remember being told before I applied that there has been a recurrently low percentage of people from my school that get into imperial college. Neither did I so I guess the jinx continues. Thanks for the info. :smile:
Reply 4
Happens in my school as well, except the list gets read out in assembly by the teacher with the most boring voice. The schools like to know how many pupils are going to uni, so they can say- well x% of people are going to uni including x to Oxbridge.
Yep, I don't think they will know unless you tell them.

We havnt been asked about where we are going. I suppose that means our school doesnt really care!

Latest

Trending

Trending