The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm doing it but can't be much help i'm afraid..

I got an A for coursework..C for test.
Decided against re-sitting (on a B) but wanna do well in this years theory exam!

Finding sites for it is a nightmare...but i'll let you know if i find anything!
Reply 2
just had the as exam again. what a nightmare. i just can't seem to get it - i don't think materials and stuff is really my thing!
Reply 3
Awh, do you think it was better than last time though?

Just try and cram for the A2. I'm going to try haha.Same though...i hate materials n stuff, it's practically impossible to revise for as well!
how you find it then? i found it ridiculously simple!!!
seriously... we were told we had to learn about 2 designers and movements, got given all these work booklets by our (rather good) teacher and basically learnt the whole course in the last 3 weeks as CW took so long

only got stuck on question 6 about the ICT controlled production plans but other than that i found it very easy and just hope the boundaries arent too tough :smile:
Reply 5
I didn't do the AS again..but lucky for some eh!
Glad you found it alright though!
Reply 6
bigdaveracer
how you find it then? i found it ridiculously simple!!!
seriously... we were told we had to learn about 2 designers and movements, got given all these work booklets by our (rather good) teacher and basically learnt the whole course in the last 3 weeks as CW took so long

only got stuck on question 6 about the ICT controlled production plans but other than that i found it very easy and just hope the boundaries arent too tough :smile:

i know what you mean, but i am really wary of how it can turn out. I remember thinking last year's went really well! I got back last years AS (for which i got an E) as well as my mates (who got an A), and they were very similar, but it really is picky - you could have the right ideas but not the keywords, which is annoying

i am better at my philosophy and english lit, where there is no "right answer" and a level of personal interpretation is needed. this, however, seems to "learny" (if that makes sense? lol), and i am not very good at that :frown:
Reply 7
Does anyone know what this years grade boundrys will be for the A2 exam?
So what raw mark we will need for an A,B,C,D,E in the exam.

Also does anyone know what the raw grade boundrys were for last years exam? maybe that will give us an idea, iv looked on the edexcel website but cant find it.

I think i really did bad on this test. :frown:
lloyd153
Does anyone know what this years grade boundrys will be for the A2 exam?
So what raw mark we will need for an A,B,C,D,E in the exam.

Also does anyone know what the raw grade boundrys were for last years exam? maybe that will give us an idea, iv looked on the edexcel website but cant find it.

I think i really did bad on this test. :frown:

well we wont know the grade boundaries until we get the results will we??

but if you did badly it was probably hard so they might be slightly lower than usual...

or you just did badly :frown: but if i were u id choose the other option :smile:
Reply 9
last year the grade boundrys were really low. it was something like 60% for an A 50% for a B 40% for a C etc. that was for the AS exam.

Latest

Trending

Trending