Scroll to see replies

there aren't any
Reply 2
The Chancellor's office :wink:
Reply 3
The lighting aisle in John Lewis.
Reply 4
shaun_okeefe
Anyone know where the red light area's are in cambridge ?

S

Just go to a club and get some tart pissed.... :wink:
Reply 5
there is a strip club somewhere. i researched this a while ago, and it also holds swingers parties and that kind of thing. i also recently saw then advertising it in the centre of town on a night out not too long ago. i'm not sure where it is though. the centre of town is more than likely too 'pretty' for that kind of thing to be allowed, so you'll have to head to the urban sprawl to the south and east..
Reply 6
Tinkerbee
Just go to a club and get some tart pissed.... :wink:

ah yes, all those sluts with 10A*s, 5As, multiple ponies and a long-term boyfriend back at home:rolleyes:
Reply 7
Chewwy
ah yes, all those sluts with 10A*s, 5As, multiple ponies and a long-term boyfriend back at home:rolleyes:

What are you saying? There aren't any easy gals in Camb?
Reply 8
Chewwy

Grades has nothing to do with slaggishness :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nor does horse ownership :rolleyes:

Anyways....the locals? Anglia Ruskin? :p:
Reply 9
Chewwy

I think they mean the 'natives' which one tends to find in Wetherspoons.
Reply 10
fair point. though i haven't even spoken to/seen anyone from ARU in ages now, and the 'locals' tend to not speak english. maybe you are right though. chewwy should broaden his horizons.
Reply 11
Democracy
What are you saying? There aren't any easy gals in Camb?

i'm going to make a mass generalisation and say yes.

compared to what friends at other universities get up to... well, i try not to think about it, else i get depressed about my level of intelligence.
Reply 12
Chewwy
there is a strip club somewhere. i researched this a while ago, and it also holds swingers parties and that kind of thing. i also recently saw then advertising it in the centre of town on a night out not too long ago. i'm not sure where it is though. the centre of town is more than likely too 'pretty' for that kind of thing to be allowed, so you'll have to head to the urban sprawl to the south and east..

Theres a openly lesbian/gay pub (Rose and Crown) way up East Rd way - although I'm not sure they so strippers :p: You meet the most ahem varied people in there....

As for sluts, generally speaking - you have to remodel your usual chat up lines to genuine wit and intelligence before you get anywhere....:wink:
To be honest, I'm sure "You wanna get some air?" translates pretty universally...
Reply 14
Actually I have found at my own Uni, which has it's fair share of Rahs too, that money, ponies and a birdsnest hairstyle can indeed indicate a sexually philanthropic lady. :wink:
I don't know that there is one in cambridge, but if i were to go looking, i'd head towards the area around the grafton centre, rather than anywhere near the center...
Reply 16
groovy_moose
I don't know that there is one in cambridge, but if i were to go looking, i'd head towards the area around the grafton centre, rather than anywhere near the center...

...or Mill Lane? That's a bit dodgy at night.
Reply 17
im im supprised thought every city had a spot !
jcb914
...or Mill Lane? That's a bit dodgy at night.

Mill Road, you mean..which was what I was going to suggest. Mill Lane is a small lane near Scudamores and Peterhouse, in which you'd find Dojos and the Grad Pad around its corner, as well as several lecture rooms and departments. Entirely undodgy. Mill Road is, as groovymoose suggested, near the Grafton centre. I have heard it has a brothel.
Reply 19
sorry, mill road seems to go on for miles ! any particular place on it?

Latest

Trending

Trending