The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Invinsible Quail Egg Man
What the **** are you wearing in your profile pic? I hate whatever it is.

hahaha, well allright.
Aviator shades
This stupid pin back fringe thing. It just looks ridiculous.
Eye shadow colour coordinated with clothes. I've never seen a girl with it that didn't look like a clown.
Those dresses with the frilly elasticy bit just under the tits. They make you look pregnant, honey.
Jewellery for teeth. Get back.
Those indie neckerchief things coupled with a half open shirt. Plank.

Theres probably more.
Reply 62

Oh they're so hideous.
Belts around dresses, especially if you're too fat or too skinny.
Reply 64
i am a duck
hahaha, well allright.

Your hair kicks ass.
in_vogue
Your hair kicks ass.

Hahah, thank you. :smile:
- Unnatural blonde, especially the cheap dyes
- Ties over T-Shirts
- Tracksuits

Other than that I hate fashions that someone's only wearing because they think they're 'cool'. I wish everyone would just wear what they want.

ETA: Oh, and crocs. Go and buy some proper shoes.
Reply 67
Oh also - this winter gone, I didn't like shoe boots on anyone who wasn't skinny. :tongue: It just looked kinda weird.

crocs

skinny jeans

Must have everything from Jack Wills/abercrombie look

ugg boots

chav look

neon tights

Very baggy tops with a belt look

Big, tacky jewellery

Reply 69

This too, is just awful. Especially if they're coloured footless tights.
rarara2
The plain but trendy look where youngish girls just completely copy each other.
e.g. white skinny jeans, chunky brown belt and yellow vest top with straight blonde hair and ballet pumps. Oh and topped off with a long heart shaped necklace.

:five: sooooo common
Pimplebottom
Aviator shades
This stupid pin back fringe thing. It just looks ridiculous.

(I agreed with what you said) but this pic acutally made me laugh my face off. Gross.
peroxide blonde hair ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
is that a girl or a boy i am a duck?
A boy! Those gloves and his hair upset and offend me :frown:
...sorta want
Reply 77
Mens fashion, er.. skinny jeans, striped polo tshirts with a million different colours, tshirts 2 sizes too small on anyone no matter their size.. long fringes with the hair short at the back - grow it or cut it son.
The Rah look.

Ugg Boots.

Unkempt hair - can't these people afford a hairbrush

Shell Suit
Reply 79
This is more stereotypes than trends, but I'll combine the both into a long rant!

Emos, sorry but attempting scene kids should be shot. Hello Kitty is NOT attractive on t-shirts, especially on women above the age of 20, it just looks stupid.

Chavs, goes without an explanation, they shoud be wiped off the face of the earth. Then again, they do come in handy as our binmen, besides they clog up jails, have to give prisoner officers something to watch!

Idiotic trashy SLUTS that feel the need to leave the house looking like this:

CROCS! I don't care how comfortable they are, they look hideous:

Ponchos, it looks as if this woman has stolen some poor old womans curtains (awful looking curtains at that):

Tie Dye clothing, it quite frankly looks ridiculous:

Smock tops, dresses or any other form of anything smock-y. Does everyone want to look pregnant?!:

White guys that try to act as if they're black, newsflash you're not.

OH, also girls that feel the need to wear pashminas with EVERYTHING. I like the preppy look (think Blair Gossip Girl esque, none of this Abercrombie overload nonsense) but wearing pashminas with an Abercrombie head to toe outfit for a night out looks hideous. Especially those who are in their mid twenties, I love Ralph Lauren, but there's a time and a place! Woah. RANT of the century, my bad haha. :wink:

Latest