The Student Room Group

How hard have you been working in study leave?

It was the first day of my (GCSE) study leave today. I got up at 10, did an RE past paper whilst sitting on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle and then The Wright Stuff. I then attempted a Maths Past Paper but gave up before the end of Loose Women. It's 6 now and I haven't done anything since then. Is anyone else finding it really difficult to just sit at a table in silence and revise in their house?
kayscout
It was the first day of my (GCSE) study leave today. I got up at 10, did an RE past paper whilst sitting on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle and then The Wright Stuff. I then attempted a Maths Past Paper but gave up before the end of Loose Women. It's 6 now and I haven't done anything since then. Is anyone else finding it really difficult to just sit at a table in silence and revise in their house?

Yes I really am. I cannot motivate myself. I don't know why, but no one is bothering this year.
Reply 2
I havent done anything yet, was to busy playing Games. Will start at 7PM and do about 30 minutes of RS
i went to the library in an attempt to force myself to concentrate but it was shut. so i wandered into town but got distracted by one of my friends (he was on his school reivision session lunchbreak). he bunked and we ended up hanging out from 12.30 till 5.30!
I NEED TO GET MOTIVATED.
Reply 4
think of the summer... just pure lying around and paying grand theft auto and drinkin tuborg.
Reply 5
agree with mcwazza - just think, you only have like, 3 or 4 weeks of exams with a half term in between if you REALLY need some time to relax, then afterwards we have an 11/12 week summer where you can just do what you want

Latest