The Student Room Group

Polish A Level

Scroll to see replies

A girl who was Latvian done Russian A-level at my school and tht went towards her offer.

To be honest, I think it would be really unfair if it was accepted like your others. It's a skill you've grown up with, it's like me doing an A-level in walking or ********.
Reply 21
Annaconda
wow!

i;ve never actually been to poland :o: wanted to go this year but...

You should go, I go back every year, there's lots of amazing places - pretty much the whole country's amazing. :P
Kurzyk
You should go, I go back every year, there's lots of amazing places - pretty much the whole country's amazing. :P

yeah i really should. my mum refuses to go there on holiday though cos we would end up spending the whole time visiting a load of my dads distant relatives.

i just signed up for a polish course the next 4 saturdays so i can learn some of the basics :woo:
Reply 23
Annaconda
yeah i really should. my mum refuses to go there on holiday though cos we would end up spending the whole time visiting a load of my dads distant relatives.

i just signed up for a polish course the next 4 saturdays so i can learn some of the basics :woo:

That's cool! Let me know if you need any help! :biggrin:

Besides, going to Poland isn't that expensive in british people standards, so you could try and go. :wink:
Reply 24
Are u serious?? wow. so i got all a*'s and they won't give a **** cause I'm from poland
Original post by dark<>horizon
top unis dont count a language alevel if its ure native tongue...and ure school teacher may not necessarily know that the unis dont accept it.

Im going to newcastle university and Im pretty sure they count Polish alevel sooo.
Hi, Im really confused by section 3 in A2 polish. We need to write 2 essays right? Can someone help me out with the whole topic thing. Theres like 2 topics for literary and non literary. So we write 1 essay for each of those or 2 essays for for example literary topic. Im confuuuused xD
Original post by kasia12591
Hi, Im really confused by section 3 in A2 polish. We need to write 2 essays right? Can someone help me out with the whole topic thing. Theres like 2 topics for literary and non literary. So we write 1 essay for each of those or 2 essays for for example literary topic. Im confuuuused xD

It depends on you... You just have to do two questions and you can do two from literary, two from non-literary or one fro each. As long as you don't chose 2 parts of one question (e.g; 4a and 4b) then you are fine doing whatever 2 questions you want to do (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending