The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope I am not worried as I dont worry about anything until the last minute... which is bad so I will prob try cramming stuff, in like I did last year
pork products
Nope I am not worried as I dont worry about anything until the last minute... which is bad so I will prob try cramming stuff, in like I did last year

And did it work?
Greatleysteg
Kater Murr, you intrigue me.

What gender are you? Female, I imagined...

What A-Levels are studying?

Female, but it has nothing to do with the name (which, actually, I magine you knew.) A lot of people seem to think I'm called Kate.

And here come out the skeletons: English Lit., Geography, Sociology and Psychology. A rather poor array, I know.
quantum dot
And did it work?

Well I got 3 B's and a U at As, so it kind of did

Dam stupied physics :frown:
pork products
Well I got 3 B's and a U at As, so it kind of did Dam stupied physics :frown:

Nice...I feel under some pressure to get A's though, I always scored top grades in my school (I actually scored the highest IGCSE grades in the history of my school - not to brag or anything lol) so people tend to expect stuff...:confused:
hope your "technique" works for me too this time!
quantum dot
Nice...I feel under some pressure to get A's though, I always scored top grades in my school (I actually scored the highest IGCSE grades in the history of my school - not to brag or anything lol) so people tend to expect stuff...:confused:
hope your "technique" works for me too this time!

I am sure you will do great in your exams, I got about 6A's at GCSE but I just dont have the motivation to do anything else :frown: . There is always something better to do and thats why I am taking a gap year :biggrin:
I misread the question! I voted 'Yes Very' because I thought it was asking me how worried I was, oops.
I'm so worried/unconfident for these exams. I haven't got used to how to answer AS questions yet, it took be 2 years to learn how to do the GCSE ones!
I'm revising really hard though, so I hope it helps.
I just had an ICT exam which went ok I think, but that is my best subject, I don't want to jinx myself though :p:
Reply 27
C1 and C2 on the same day :tongue:

I worrying way too much after seeing how bad the S1 went @__@ ...
pork products
I am sure you will do great in your exams, I got about 6A's at GCSE but I just dont have the motivation to do anything else :frown: . There is always something better to do and thats why I am taking a gap year :biggrin:

Haha, thanks for the encouragement pork:smile:. A gap year sounds extremely appealing right now, a whole year of bliss (i.e. not having to study), must be real fun!
no.
I'm really not, which is really bad because I know in the deepest darkest shut-off corner of my mind that I'm going to do well but.. I came out of GCSEs with 8 A*s and 1 A after doing NO work for the whole 2 years, and NO revision. So I kind of thought i could do the same in AS... my January modules showed me that wasn't the case. I should get AAAB at AS, and I'm dropping my B, but I'm just SO scared that I won't. This year is my first time revising - i don't really know how to and I've only really done economics revision. God, I'm so scared. Especially about english literature which i would never have thought of revising... so now i don't know how to.
Fine with maths (S1 was really easy) and physics, but I'm so worried about chemistry...I don't appear to have learnt anything all year.
Oh well...
Reply 32
worldsno1actress
Fine with maths (S1 was really easy) and physics, but I'm so worried about chemistry...I don't appear to have learnt anything all year.
Oh well...

im realy worried about phys
Reply 33
I am very confident on how well I did in maths (hoping for A), and I am pretty confident for english too (hoping for B).

for general studies, well, I think i'll get away with a D or E lol.

my upcoming exams are politics (AQA, units 2 and 3) an history (also AQA). with politics, I think I have enough time to cram everything in :P but for history, there is bucketloads of stuff to go over and make sure I know/understand. I am predicted A in history but i don't think i am garunteed that grade by a long shot, will have to work really hard for it.
no
Feeling alright about Geography, Same with Business.
English Lit is a bit give and take, anything can happen.
Just hope questions swing my way on the day.
Reply 36
Physics - okay for it, need to do a bit more.
Economics - need to get my exam technique perfect.
Maths - bring it on!
Reply 37
Should blitz Maths - I only need Ds in C3&4 to get an A overall and I'm working well above that :smile:
Feeling pretty good about Physics and Further Maths AS
Chemistry: :ashy: So much crap I just can't be arsed learning (stupid transition metal colours etc)

So a bit of a mixed bag there.

Latest