The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only had a business exam so far and that was okayish just hope the rest of my exams go well for me =]
Reply 21
Meliae
Lol, I have a friend who genuinely thought the Latin exam was fun. :confused: Mine are going well anyway. Next week is scaring me though. 6 exams, 3 days. :frown:

I thought both latin exams were great fun! Then again, I have a strange love of all things Latin...
Reply 22
I'm looking forward to Maths and English Literature next week; get to flex my mathematical and analytic muscles :biggrin: However, the two exams I have done so far have gone drastically wrong in so many respects BEYOND just getting the questions wrong.
I quite like exams in a strange sort ot way. Even subjects I really hate and am worried about completely messing-up, like English Literature, I've now reached a stage where I just want to get in there and do it.

Only had RS (Unit C) so far, which I was rather pleased with.
i have completed 1 GCSE 13 more to go

i did ccea re gcse on wed and i thot it was gr8 lol although the first page we had not been taught but i sortov knew it ish anyway...most questions i knew and i could write atleast something in each question which was gd.

2nd re paper on mundi.
1st ict paper on tuesday and omw im screwed lol my ict folder is in sch and i wont get it till the day b4 the exam...usefull eh?

anyone hu did re ccea gcse what did yous thinik?
Reply 25
Got an A in dida a B/A in Art hopefully A* in RS and an A in Music, but my music exam was such a BITCH! half the stuff i didnt know! School are complaining about the paper tho, so they should move the boundries down and i might get an A*
I've done 2 GCSEs and citizenship which was a short course and I did french last year so that's 3.5 (5.5 if you count my dodgy performing arts thing) in the bag!

Latest