The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To Kill a Mockingbird :]
A View from the Bridge (anyone doing this?)
Anthology: In Such a Time as this + War Poetry sections
Reply 21
Of mice and Men and then armitage and duffy:biggrin:

edit: is it just me or does anyone else think the time given aint long enough???
Reply 22
Lord of the Flies
Romeo and Juliet
Post 1914 War Poems
Reply 23
malsi101

edit: is it just me or does anyone else think the time given aint long enough???

Agreed!
Guinny
Agreed!

me too
and to that end I need to get off this forum!
To kill a mockingbird and duffy/armitage poems. And yeah, it should be longer, I always write up intill the last minute in all written exams e.g. english, history, citzy.
Green Days by the River
Duffy and Armitage
Crap...
Reply 27
anyone doing best words for the poetry?
of mice and men

an inspector calls

identity poetry

anyone else?

xxxx
Reply 29
I'm doing an inspector calls - i'm finding it quite easy to revise. Still, that doesn't make me any less stressed!
duffy and armitage
and the short stories in the anthology
I HATE THE STORIES!
Reply 31
Chipsxxx
What kind of things have you been revising for Lord of the Flies?

im revising the themes like civilisation and barbarism as well as the context things like public schools, Hitler, reilgion etc.

Totally dreading it!!
Reply 32
ezzzrin
im revising the themes like civilisation and barbarism as well as the context things like public schools, Hitler, reilgion etc.

Totally dreading it!!

tell me about it! I know I haven't revised properly for it so that is making me more stressed!
Reply 33
The short stories,
Duffy and Armitage
Reply 34
How would you structure the comparison of the poems in the essay? Like in what order would you talk about the language features etc
Reply 35
hupper12345
of mice and men is such a sad novella

Lord of the flies is sadder. Actually, it's more interesting, sorta makes you re-think your ideas.
Me too =D
Don't you think Catcher is boring? It's easy to get a good mark with though, or so I'm told.
inspector calls and post war poetry.. anyone else doing pride and prejudice? (must get round to reading that sometime this weekend!)
hun x
inspector calls and post war poetry.. anyone else doing pride and prejudice? (must get round to reading that sometime this weekend!)

Oh, no, but lucky, I love that book!
Reply 39
Lord of the Flies, Duffy, Armitage and Pre 1914 poetry.

Latest