The Student Room Group
In general, good. Do you have any particular aspirations for university?
Reply 2
Well, what do you want to know? You seem to have a good mix of sciences and arts subjects there. Have you got any career plans or an idea of what subject you might want to study at uni?
Reply 3
if your trying to decide which ones to do, think about what uni course you want to do (if you want to go to uni) and see what A-levels they want you to have. For example if you wanted to do medicine you proberly need chemistry a-level.
Reply 4
Thats a good combination in terms of balance between arts and sciences.
I do english lit and history and they're both good a levels. English isn't that difficult in my opinion, but history is really tough, you'd need to do really well at GCSE to cope with it. its interesting though, i've really enjoyed it so far.
Out of economics, geography and physics, i'd say physics but thats only cos i take it and love it!
really it depends on what you like and what you want to do after school.
English Lit, Biology, History and either Economics, Physics or Geography. Whats everyones opinions on them?

Yeah, what angelmay said! I get the feeling that the 'done' combination with sciences is bio+chem or chem+phy or bio+chem+phy...but of course, if you enjoy bio+phy then go for it! But if you want to study law then English Lit, History and Economics will be really good together (plus Econs easy!).
Reply 6
I do History and find it quite challenging. I didn't do it at GCSE, which put me at a disadvantage. A good mix of sciences and humanities usually goes down well, though.