The Student Room Group
I believe that is is the most recently done up? And is therefore the most expensive, but also the nicest, with ensuites? It's opposite ULU and next to RADA, if I'm not mistaken. Very nice location, walkable from Tottenham Court Road station, which is prime for going out anywhere Central.
i spend half my life at college hall but i don't actually live there, most of my friends and my boyfriend does. the rooms are really great, nice ensuite etc and theres a massive area downstairs where you can play pool, table tennis and stuff with two tv rooms. social scene is really good if you spend time down in the founders room downstairs and most of the other halls are within walking distance with ulu right opposite you. i sound like an advert, but let me tell you that the catering is horrible, hardly any of my friends eat from there regularly. that being said the catering in most is pretty bad. hope that answers you questions!
Reply 3
how much are the ensuite single rooms per week?
I'm looking to go to a university in london in 2009, and trying to fill in the accomodation form, but how much is college per week? coz it only says from £151, therefore, it could be a lot more expensive, am i right?
The single ensuites are £180 p/w this year! (My boyfriend lives there, waaay out of my budget!) :smile:
Reply 5
mypaperheart
The single ensuites are £180 p/w this year! (My boyfriend lives there, waaay out of my budget!) :smile:

OMG,

so if you put you were only willing to pay max£165 per week on your accomodation, would you still get college hall?
You might get a single non-ensuite, they are cheaper :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending