The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does no one else work there?!
Reply 2
The_Goose
He he I work there, my fiance works there, 2 friends form college work there. Everybody works there. For everyone who works at Pret talk about your experiences

:coma: Pret food! The staff are always lovely as well! :biggrin:
Reply 3
lesbionic
:coma: Pret food! The staff are always lovely as well! :biggrin:

haha the food's pretty good - I still work there =P split with my fiance and now I'm with one of the college friends, who doesn't work there anymore. lol
Reply 4
Does anyone know what the team member starting salary is for Pret A Manger?
I'm thinking of getting some work experience but wondered what the pay is like there.
Reply 5
Original post by Est.
Does anyone know what the team member starting salary is for Pret A Manger?
I'm thinking of getting some work experience but wondered what the pay is like there.

£6ph + bonus of £1 per hour if you pass mystery shopper. Rises to £6.15ph + bonus when you 'graduate' to team member star (usually about 4-12 weeks)
Reply 6
Original post by The_Goose
£6ph + bonus of £1 per hour if you pass mystery shopper. Rises to £6.15ph + bonus when you 'graduate' to team member star (usually about 4-12 weeks)

What's the upper cap of the bonuses, i.e what's the maximum you can get per hour as a team member?
I've just applied for a job there, I like the online app its quite quick but straight to the point but at 6.00 ph that's pretty good however I could only do 20 hours per week but still it's better than nothing and I'm summising they give you training?

xx
anyone knows if this online application thing works? I have applied recently and have not heard back anything at all.
I only applied today so not too sure im afraid
Reply 10
I'm confused over the online application. I've done the basic form bit, but it says in the status "not applied" asnd there is an upload bit..do I upload my CV here? there is no option for it, but is an option for cover letter? I presume resume is CV..how do i upload it, it says I don't have a saved resume
Original post by Nicoley

Original post by Nicoley
I'm confused over the online application. I've done the basic form bit, but it says in the status "not applied" asnd there is an upload bit..do I upload my CV here? there is no option for it, but is an option for cover letter? I presume resume is CV..how do i upload it, it says I don't have a saved resume

Did you get an interview?

What I dont like about the pret system is that you could of applied to 6 different stores around london, if you get rejected from 1, they reject you from every other store and you would have to apply in another 6 months.... why so harsh? :rant:
Hi

I was wondering if there is anyone working as a Manger or Assistant Manager at PRET who would like to share some insights about work ect. I am interested in applying for a manager position but first want to know what people have experienced so far ....

appreciate any comments

merci :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by never forever
anyone knows if this online application thing works? I have applied recently and have not heard back anything at all.

I had the same problem, I applied online and I havnt heard anything at all!!!!
Its been ages too and the website seems a bit out of date as well and the vacancies dont seem to have an expiry date.
Reply 14
Original post by Sapphire67
I had the same problem, I applied online and I havnt heard anything at all!!!!
Its been ages too and the website seems a bit out of date as well and the vacancies dont seem to have an expiry date.

I had an interview for Pret today because I saw an ad online for an Open recruitment day. I called up the recruitment team and ask them what do I need to do to attend, they just said I should fill out the application form online, I don't need to upload my CV because apparently they do no except CV's which is strange. But she told me once I completed the application form to just turn up to the interview with my passport. I think you should call the recruitment line, they give you a proper insight into how the selection process works :smile: or you could try look at for when they have another Open recruitment day in your area because anyone can attend and they don't need to accept your application first.
Original post by The_Goose
He he I work there, my fiance works there, 2 friends form college work there. Everybody works there. For everyone who works at Pret talk about your experiences

hey , i was just wondering how do you access your payslip online , whats the pret online website ?
Reply 16
hi whats best way to approach getting a part time job with pet manger?
where or who can we approach
THANKS
What is the number for the recruitment team? I can't seem to find it on their website.
Don't work there but it's my favourite place to go. Avocado sandwiches ❤️❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have go to the store tomorrow for a chat and have no idea what to wear.

Latest

Trending

Trending