london
With Goldsmiths College.

Your degree certificate will say

UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

and in small print

Goldsmiths College :biggrin:

Lol! I don't mind that! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Did you know that goldsmith college was voted the coolest university college in the country.
Reply 4
Saree
Lol! I don't mind that! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Look on it as a good thing. After all, Goldsmiths isn't exactly one of the best colleges in the University of London...
Reply 5
How far is it from central london ? n whats the closest tube station ? x x x
Reply 6
mxox

Goldsmiths is in New Cross, so i guess the closest station is New Cross :biggrin:

Yea, it may not be one of the best colleges of the London Universities but its pretty good for what i want to do. :biggrin:
mxox

New Cross (Gate).. it's right in the middle of the two. It's in south east London.. takes about 30 mins to get to the centre by tube.
Reply 8
OMG! OMG! Just checked tracking and I have received a conditional offer from GOLDSMITHS!!! YAY!!!! MY FIRST CHOICE!!! THEY WANT ME!!! Have to admit though, I cried when I saw it! Lol!
Saree
OMG! OMG! Just checked tracking and I have received a conditional offer from GOLDSMITHS!!! YAY!!!! MY FIRST CHOICE!!! THEY WANT ME!!! Have to admit though, I cried when I saw it! Lol!

Congratulations! That's great. I haven't heard anything from them yet. Will check at 10pm. But well done. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Thankyou! Hope you hear some good news from them too ASAP!!! :biggrin:
kew96158
Look on it as a good thing. After all, Goldsmiths isn't exactly one of the best colleges in the University of London...

It has a strong and growing reputation for social science research, plus an unusual subject mix - its sociologists rub shoulders with creative artists (it's produced a few well known names) and it's now trying to position itself as the 'creative university' - a clever way of capitalising on its eclecticism..

Latest

Trending

Trending