The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Im not sure myself, but i would presume there will be a section to translate like in the Verse. And also ive heard people talking about a "harder translation" Not sure what that is though..
Reply 2
Oh dear. Last year's paper there wasn't.
cyth
Im not sure myself, but i would presume there will be a section to translate like in the Verse. And also ive heard people talking about a "harder translation" Not sure what that is though..

It's one of the 5 papers that we can choose to do.

Looking at the original question, I would have thought we'd have to translate a couple of lines like the Verse, but don't really know.
cyth

u choose to do either the harder trans or do the background topics either roman life topics(which i'm doin as well) or roman life/entertainment etc apparently
Reply 5
nah, there's no section to translate, you just need to be able to quote, translate and explain for those questions that ask how the writers use word order etc.
Reply 6
hlthlthlt
nah, there's no section to translate, you just need to be able to quote, translate and explain for those questions that ask how the writers use word order etc.

Thank you

Latest