The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Why?
If you studied progressively and constantly, you brain will be just fine. :smile:
Reply 2
Tensed for PHY2 - Electricity and Thermal Physics. I always end up inventing ways to get less marks in that paper.
Reply 3
im starting 2 forget all da stuff
Reply 4
at least you guys know your stuff, i basically have 3 days to do a years amount of work.
Reply 5
me too :frown:
any ideas what could come up?
ive just been revising EVERYTHING theres so much!
coolduck
me too :frown:
any ideas what could come up?
ive just been revising EVERYTHING theres so much!

According to a teacher sometimes examiners repeat topics that were answered badly in the January exams (how they do this I don't know as I thought they were printed in advance).

If its true, according to the examiners report, question 4 and 7 in Jan 08 were answered badly, but I dont know what they are as I dont have access to a paper...
Reply 7
I m slightly stressed over physics, but I think these units will be easier than the mechanics one we did in January.
Reply 8
im doing ocr, but i don't see why people are stressed over physics :eek:?!!
I have a mechanics exam on the 21st, before all 3 physics on 22nd, and I'm just revising Mech. If you paid attention in your physics lessons, theres NO WAY you can forget the material; it's an exact science, and all questions of a similar type are answered the same way. SURELY, you've worked through all the past papers in class, for the past few months? Now all you can do is sit back and relax, consolidate your knowledge the night before, and go into the exam room knowing your fully prepared, and keeping your wits about you- don't panic, it'll be fine.

Latest