The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
lawyer?
tearoses
lawyer?

Yep :biggrin:
city_chic
I did it as a re-sit, and was VERY pleased with the paper. :smile: My batteries ran out half way through which was a bit of a disaster but I got extra time luckily. Not enough time to check my paper through thoroughly, but I felt I did well anyway. No trick Qs really; all very straightforward. :biggrin:

Yeah, very straightforward indeed.
Mine was a resit too and compared to last year's, that was quite pleasant lol.
.k.m.
Yeah, very straightforward indeed.
Mine was a resit too and compared to last year's, that was quite pleasant lol.

Yeah, lol, I felt it was a lot nicer than last years.' I got 74/90 in last years' and I'm hoping to get in the 80s this time round... how did you do in it last year?
city_chic
Yeah, lol, I felt it was a lot nicer than last years.' I got 74/90 in last years' and I'm hoping to get in the 80s this time round... how did you do in it last year?

Not sure but it was a D.
I was well disappointed.
I got an A in speaking and B in reading and writing so overall it wasn't too horific!
Are you going to do anything with French next year?
.k.m.
Not sure but it was a D.
I was well disappointed.
I got an A in speaking and B in reading and writing so overall it wasn't too horific!
Are you going to do anything with French next year?

Ah right. I managed to get an A in every module last year. Yep, I'm gonna do French and Spanish at uni. :smile: What are your plans?
city_chic
Ah right. I managed to get an A in every module last year. Yep, I'm gonna do French and Spanish at uni. :smile: What are your plans?

Awh wow, well done!!
I'm probably going to do French and Sociology at Leeds.
I can't wait!
Which one is your main language, French or Spanish?
Reply 207
tearoses
yep it was ticking 7 boxes.
really really did not enjoy this
i didnt put the top one because it said 'depuis moins 10 ans'. so i thought it was in under 10 years
second thoughts, think i should have checked the box. :confused:

Wasn't it "ils se connaissent depuis au moins de 10 ans"? If so, that's for at least 10 years, and I think that's why I ticked it. But I've probably remembered it wrong /got it wrong anyway. :redface:
Reply 208
^ That one confused me as it said for ten years in the text but at least ten years in the question... but I ticked it anyway...
.k.m.
Awh wow, well done!!
I'm probably going to do French and Sociology at Leeds.
I can't wait!
Which one is your main language, French or Spanish?

Thanks. :smile: Ah, cool! Well I'll be doing French post-A-level and Spanish ab initio.
Reply 210
LucyA
Wasn't it "ils se connaissent depuis au moins de 10 ans"? If so, that's for at least 10 years, and I think that's why I ticked it. But I've probably remembered it wrong /got it wrong anyway. :redface:

quite possibly.
when i think theyre trying to trick me, its usually that the statement is simple and that i am thinking its too easy to be true, therefore i go against it. silly silly:rolleyes:

Latest