The Student Room Group

OPITO Apprenticeship - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charliemike
End of last week.

Should hopefully hear something soon then. Where's it at? Good luck
It's in Portlethen. Thanks, hopefully you'll get a time and place soon.
just out of interest do you guys have an eployee number as im kinda interested to see how many people applied this year
Original post by someguyforoneguy
just out of interest do you guys have an eployee number as im kinda interested to see how many people applied this year

I think I'm number 60 and I applied on the day it opened. How about you?
I applied 12 days after the opening day and I was number 556
Reply 3205
I applied on the last day i'm sure and am number 1144
Is there anyone who has been accepted who still hasn't recieved their aptitude date?
Reply 3207
Original post by Fraser Edwards
Is there anyone who has been accepted who still hasn't recieved their aptitude date?

Yes, me
Where about are you from?
Reply 3209
Where about are you from?

Ayr, Scotland

How about you?
I'm from beside Aberdeen. I think I'm gonna send them an email asking about the dates
Reply 3211
I'm from beside Aberdeen. I think I'm gonna send them an email asking about the dates

Let me know how you get on
Will do bud
I haven't heard anything either
I am on the course at the moment, give them time, they will reply eventually just so many people apply.

Only instrument is at Edinburgh the rest at Aberdeen. Johnston Halls for residence in Aberdeen.

Depending on where you live, interviews may not be til July.

Apprentice wage for first year then minimum wage for second (age dependant)
Original post by meggriffin
I am on the course at the moment, give them time, they will reply eventually just so many people apply.

Only instrument is at Edinburgh the rest at Aberdeen. Johnston Halls for residence in Aberdeen.

Depending on where you live, interviews may not be til July.

Apprentice wage for first year then minimum wage for second (age dependant)

Hi, I've been transferred onto ECITB by OPITO. Some of my friends have their tests at the end of the week for opito. Do both the ECITB and OPITO applicants go to the same test? It's just that I'm worried ECITB have forgotten to reply to me and I don't want to be missing a test date

I haven't heard anything yet. Applied on last day of application period
Hi, I've been transferred onto ECITB by OPITO. Some of my friends have their tests at the end of the week for opito. Do both the ECITB and OPITO applicants go to the same test? It's just that I'm worried ECITB have forgotten to reply to me and I don't want to be missing a test date

yeh its the same aptitude test that opito and ecitb do, dont worry if you havent heard anything yet there is plenty of time, "blairrennie" said that they were applicant number 1144, thats a lot of people to get through aptitude tests which takes time
Reply 3218
Original post by someguyforoneguy
yeh its the same aptitude test that opito and ecitb do, dont worry if you havent heard anything yet there is plenty of time, "blairrennie" said that they were applicant number 1144, thats a lot of people to get through aptitude tests which takes time

Yes, but I heard from OPITO around a week ago with regards to the acceptance of my application. I have not yet however been informed of an aptitude test date.
Hi there,

Good luck and well done for getting that far! Have you had a practice interview yet?

Amit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending