The Student Room Group

OPITO Apprenticeship - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
just spoke to a woman at reception, i told her im flying in friday and would be at the accommodation at about 12, she told me thats fine and i can move in then! All im taking is clothes, shoes, laptop, might get my tv, xbox and speakers and stuff sent up but i'm not sure, thats the only thing with flying!
Reply 881
jewel and esk'ers: 08:30 till 16:30 mon- fri. we are based at the Midlothian campus but the club is at the edinburgh campus. they have arranged a mini bus to take us there and back at 08:00 and 16:30 accordingly. You have to speak to them if you want to arrive earlier than sunday, they are quite happy to do that, if you want to do that phone 'The Club' and youll need to speak to Lynne Crook. Also parking is very scarce at the edinburgh campus and requires a permit. From the sounds of it fuel is not going to be paid for as the minibus is free.
Reply 882
has no-one heard about the accomidations in falkirk yet ?
Reply 883
Original post by Tetley 1
has no-one heard about the accomidations in falkirk yet ?

was told letters going out today so we should hear tomorrow.
Reply 884
Original post by MAS17
was told letters going out today so we should hear tomorrow.

cheers was going to send an email tomorrow if they didn't arrive.
Think i've added most people going to jewel and esk on facebook, if not add me - Connor Dorrian
Anyone who is going to aberdeen, staying in Crombie/Johnstone halls, add me on Facebook- sam pye
Reply 887
anyone else thats going to fourth valley staying at Cladhan hotel ?
anyone else thats going to fourth valley staying at Cladhan hotel ?

yeah i phoned up yesterday and got told the cladhan hotel
has anyone from jewel and esk got an email telling you what you need to bring for accommodation?
Reply 890
I got an email with t&c's to sign and take with us. £250 deposit
Original post by Wesker
I got an email with t&c's to sign and take with us. £250 deposit

Ah ok when did you get that? i was told emails were getting sent out yesterday but never got one lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 892
anybody hear anything about getting transport from the Johnston Halls to Altens college in Aberdeen?

also add me on facebook if your going to aberdeen. Dean Bain (profile pic a white car)
Reply 893
Original post by Martin4591
yeah i phoned up yesterday and got told the cladhan hotel
I'm staying at Cladhan too, 7 days, looks nice! Facebook me- James Harry Barber
Reply 894
Original post by Barber88
I'm staying at Cladhan too, 7 days, looks nice! Facebook me- James Harry Barber

yeah same. did opito tell you, you were getting 7 days or did you phone up and ask ?
Reply 895
yeah same. did opito tell you, you were getting 7 days or did you phone up and ask ?
I left an answerphone message on Maureen Hunter's phone but got no reply, so I emailed Rachel Blay and she confirmed it for me. I spoke to the contact in Falkirk earlier to ask him about the accommodation setup as I was sorting my insurance out and he said I was there 7 days along with 10 others; I think he said there are 19 5-day lodgers too!
Reply 896
I left an answerphone message on Maureen Hunter's phone but got no reply, so I emailed Rachel Blay and she confirmed it for me. I spoke to the contact in Falkirk earlier to ask him about the accommodation setup as I was sorting my insurance out and he said I was there 7 days along with 10 others; I think he said there are 19 5-day lodgers too!

ok thanks for telling me. :smile: yeah am one of the 5 day lodgers. i have a my license but cannot afford a car so its the trains and busses for me. which means its about a 4 and a half hour journy every weekend. so 7 days would of been good :L thanks again tho.
Reply 897
ok thanks for telling me. :smile: yeah am one of the 5 day lodgers. i have a my license but cannot afford a car so its the trains and busses for me. which means its about a 4 and a half hour journy every weekend. so 7 days would of been good :L thanks again tho.

That sucks abit, you'd have thought with such a commute you would have been given 7 days! Im not bringing my car up but Im deing driven up the first time, about a 6 hour drive from Worcester haha
Reply 898
well thats me all packed and ready! heading down to perth tonight then going over to the club early saturday! been told i can move in then so want to get all my stuff in as soon as because saying goodbye with the family and all that at night :smile:
just emailed Rachael Blay asking if i was 5 or 7 days and where exactly im staying! cause to be perfectly honest i do not want to be stuck down at the midlothian campus (N) guess i'll just see everyone at the induction day sunday!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 899
That sucks abit, you'd have thought with such a commute you would have been given 7 days! Im not bringing my car up but Im deing driven up the first time, about a 6 hour drive from Worcester haha

6 hour drive you definetely need 7 days then. its a 3 and a half hour drive for me. but like i said no car so its trains and busses :L are you doing mechanical or electrical. am doing electrical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending