The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Rach L
I've got my multi choice answers somewhere... I'll dig them out and type them up in a bit!

Not sure if they're right though :P

No one has the paper for reference though :P
Reply 41
BTW on the hormones question, what would happen to hormone Y (progesterone?) when the women is pregnant?

And am I the only one who found the paper really hard? :frown:
Reply 42
The progesterone would stay at its heightened level to maintain the thickness of the endometrium. (Though I don't think the reason was necessary but I put it anyway :tongue:).
Reply 43
You cant have th paper you have to write on it :s-smilie: and if you've got the paper don't think you going to do very well :laugh:
Reply 44
The only bit that I really found difficult was the explanation for why there would be excess tissue fluid so I just rambled there lol.

Everything else was fine, and the essay questions were way better than I hoped for.
Reply 45
PeterR
The only bit that I really found difficult was the explanation for why there would be excess tissue fluid so I just rambled there lol.

Everything else was fine, and the essay questions were way better than I hoped for.

I rote a build up of bacteria in the lymph vessel but it was a hazy guess

I found the female cyles part quite tricky since i didnt study that atall!!
and i made a few silly mistakes that i forgot to change at the end!
Reply 46
Omg I just had a wonderful thought!

No more biology ever again!!!
PeterR
No one has the paper for reference though :P

Some people might have written down their answers on the rough working sheet, i know i did. Just to get an idea of what others got as answers.
Reply 48
e-y-e-liner-x
Some people might have written down their answers on the rough working sheet, i know i did. Just to get an idea of what others got as answers.

The invigilator nicked that from me lol.
fair enough, i put it in my pocket before the invigilator could nick it :p:
Reply 50
PeterR
The progesterone would stay at its heightened level to maintain the thickness of the endometrium. (Though I don't think the reason was necessary but I put it anyway :tongue:).

I put that progesterone would remain at a heightened level but I put the wrong reason! Will I still get a mark!?!
Reply 51
humannamuh
I put that progesterone would remain at a heightened level but I put the wrong reason! Will I still get a mark!?!

depends on if it was a 1 mark or a 2 mark i think
Reply 52
reappears
depends on if it was a 1 mark or a 2 mark i think

It was a 1 mark question
It was a 1 mark question and the reason it would stay high wasn't necessary so i dunno whether or not you'll get it..
Reply 54
humannamuh

It was just the one mark. But a wrong might cancel a right? Or maybe it won't because you answered something that wasn't being examined. I'll go with the latter point - you get 1 mark out of 1.
Reply 55
Ok thanks!

That question will haunt me until August :p:
has anyone got their MC answers ? ;-s
Reply 57
lRockchickl
has anyone got their MC answers ? ;-s

How would we know what question the answers are referring to anyway?

Unless you took your paper :colondollar:
PeterR
How would we know what question the answers are referring to anyway?

Unless you took your paper :colondollar:

lol
I wrote my MC answers on my rough working sheet n took it away with me :biggrin:
Reply 59
What did you get for the meiosis question in the multichoice?

The question showed the homologous chromosomes lined up at the equator so I thought that the next stage would be the one where the chromosomes have been pulled to the poles. Can't remember the letter :frown:

How 'bout you?

Latest

Trending

Trending