The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i loved this paper, was really confident once i had finished it until i spoke to all my mates who all thought it was really really hard =S which has kinda knocked my confidence a bit!! but judging by what everyone is sayin here and what they put im feeling not too bad.
I found it ok. I was sure i was gunna fail and everyone came out with different answers. But i spoke to my teacher and by the sound of it ive done ok. Biology is my weakest so i will be pleased with anything above a C.
Reply 42
did better than i thought i would considering i dint start revising til this morning lol found it easier than last year anyway and i'm guessing the grade boundaries this year will be really low as last year i thought i did crap and missed out the last page by accident bt still managed 2 get 100 ums :biggrin:
I found it really weird :s-smilie:

DNA fingerprinting and the dog question what was all that about :s-smilie:

We never learnt any of that! spent hours revising osmosis, mitosis and meiosis and diffusion being promised it would come up and as usual with my school IT NEVER CAME UP!

and that shiny paper - dnt get me started haha
Reply 44
Haha vickylouise i agree 100% exactly what you struggled with i did.... and o mgosh i spent hours perfecting osmosis and meiosis! GAH!

Latest