The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
I haven't been on tsr for ages.... but yep, I'm up for this! Anytime pretty much after 4 June I'll be there :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I have a 5 day gap in between my exams, so I was thinking maybe in that gap somewhere? I'm going to cornwall straight after my exams =P Maybe friday the 6th?
7-16th June is pretty much my available do-ability - have examness on the 6th :>.<:
Reply 4
7th and 8th I'm away...but could do before or after then. :smile:
Reply 5
I'm effectively away 9-14th June - I'm really only available between 5th and 7th. Don't realy want to do the 8th - I have an exam on the 9th
Reply 6
mr_jr...if your exam is on the 6th, couldn't you do summat in the evening? Or do you have exams 7th too? Just seems it's the only date at the mo...
Ariadne
mr_jr...if your exam is on the 6th, couldn't you do summat in the evening? Or do you have exams 7th too? Just seems it's the only date at the mo...

looks like i'm not a part of it, unless its early afternoon. It being last exam - ive already planned the drunkenness pretty much.

Never mind :smile:
Reply 8
*Swears at Exams* Theres no way in Hell I'd be able to do the week of the 11th..unless I want to get a train up from Cornwall :wink:
Reply 9
Wouldn't have been a massive meet up anyway, grand total of 3 of us! :rolleyes: Ah well. Was a great idea though.
Reply 10
Indeed..we need to get Angelil in to organise :wink:
Reply 11
If I was in Exeter I would :frown:
Reply 12
When are you next down here?
Reply 13
Don't know. Not while the weather's like this at any rate :p: Will try and come in September or October possibly :smile:
Reply 14
Yahey! Its nice down here actually ;yes; Sunny and hot...Just what I don't need in an exam =P

Latest

Trending

Trending