The Student Room Group
Hi, I did this too. What you mean is you need 69UM marks to get an A. The paper was out of 50 raw marks and later on the examiners will decide the UM to Raw mark conversion rate. :smile:

I thought the first question was all right. I didn't realise that the radiation had caused the bacteria to mutate so was quite annoyed with that. And also, you know the question about bacteria getting into the body? It was really vague I thought. I wrote about antiseptic oil and the thickness of the skin but others wrote about the blood clotting :s-smilie: I was quite pleased with the blood and kidney questions though.

I did my biology two paper today and I thought it went all right :smile:
Reply 2
l0uis
Hi, I did this too. What you mean is you need 69UM marks to get an A. The paper was out of 50 raw marks and later on the examiners will decide the UM to Raw mark conversion rate. :smile:

I thought the first question was all right. I didn't realise that the radiation had caused the bacteria to mutate so was quite annoyed with that. And also, you know the question about bacteria getting into the body? It was really vague I thought. I wrote about antiseptic oil and the thickness of the skin but others wrote about the blood clotting :s-smilie: I was quite pleased with the blood and kidney questions though.

I did my biology two paper today and I thought it went all right :smile:

okay im really worried now. On the bactieria one all i put was that the skin was a barrier and do you know on the diagram one what did u do? i just drew a line around the bacteria and taht joined the cell up. because I Knew it was ingesting the bacteria but i didnt write it down. if you know what i mean?
elliegurl297
okay im really worried now. On the bactieria one all i put was that the skin was a barrier and do you know on the diagram one what did u do? i just drew a line around the bacteria and taht joined the cell up. because I Knew it was ingesting the bacteria but i didnt write it down. if you know what i mean?

Yeah that's all I did too. It didn't say nothing about explaining did it? :confused:

Latest