The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
anyone know the stomach's role in the digestive tract? -higher human bio

hey cooper, i laughed. (when i first saw that like 2 hours ago but what the hell) :P
reappears
holy cow man you have quite a list going there.. though ive never heard of "great british"

ohhh the edit function worked its magic before you could see it :wink: just stick a 'menu' after it.
Reply 22
I'm trying to revise. Got an exam at 10pm. ****ing EU law!
Reply 23
I'm revising a chemistry practical that is in exactly 1hr58 mins!
Reply 24
Anouska
I'm revising a chemistry practical that is in exactly 1hr58 mins!

Good luck, I've got a geogy exam at 9. Was going to get upe arly and revise but that never happened!
Reply 25
you guys are probably just out of your exam you geogrrs people. i was meant to be going into my school to ask my human biology teacher questions, and give this girl back her human biology past papers(ive had them for about months now) and ive slept in. i was up until half 4 revising though and now i feel like shh :frown:

oh well just get back to it i guess
reappears
ive heard chemistry is such a b- :eek:

just to comment on this... i don't think of chemistry to be one of my hardest; it's probably one of my easier ones. not easy as such, but not exactly hard. plus i've got a whole week free to revise for it, so i think i'll be goooood
I'm revising Higher Human Biology at the mo....
Reply 28
boysenberry
just to comment on this... i don't think of chemistry to be one of my hardest; it's probably one of my easier ones. not easy as such, but not exactly hard. plus i've got a whole week free to revise for it, so i think i'll be goooood

Same really. We managed to finish the course around a month before study leave, so we just sat there and did past papers. I think I'm going to cry if I see another one of those things! (excluding final exam of course :P )
Reply 29
I'm meant to be revising, first exam a week today, but I caught a virus and I feel absolutely awful :[
Speedbird2008
:ditto:

Hence why I'm dropping it. :p: :biggrin:

Lol, i'm tempted but I dunno whether to drop philosophy or biology, I hate both!

Does anyone actually enjoy philosophy?:confused:
BillyLiu
Same really. We managed to finish the course around a month before study leave, so we just sat there and did past papers. I think I'm going to cry if I see another one of those things! (excluding final exam of course :P )

oh yeeeaahh, a few weeks after the first prelim my teacher whipped out the past papers and were subjected to the crappiness for oh-so long... wednesday morning double periods were not good. i was rejoicing when the nab came along! work for about 25 minutes then reeellaaxx before lunch and a nice subway...
i wish my chemistry class was like yours! we -JUST- finished it before going on to study leave, but we're left to do part of unit 3 ourselves (thankfully an easier bit!). we took forever to do unit one and two then really rushed three :s-smilie:
chococat219
i wish my chemistry class was like yours! we -JUST- finished it before going on to study leave, but we're left to do part of unit 3 ourselves (thankfully an easier bit!). we took forever to do unit one and two then really rushed three :s-smilie:

oh man, you guys did finish preeetty late. but it's probably 'the chemical industry' or something you have to do? you've got a load of time left anyways.
Reply 34
I'm meant to revising Advanced Higher Physics for tomorrow but instead as you can see, I'm sitting wasting time on here.
What is the point of chemical industry?

It is the most stupid part of the Higher course.
everything else is fine, with the expetion of the vitamin C ppa
Reply 36
higher modern studies just now. What influences peoples voting behaviour?
Sitting revising German Unification, bored stiff. Need to do some chem revising as well. Pray to God that the Vit C PPA does not come up, pray for esters
Reply 38
Du Ba
higher modern studies just now. What influences peoples voting behaviour?

their cultural background, their family and friend's voting behaviour, what part of a town you live in, well apparently that's what affects it, according to the "experts":rolleyes:

there's loads more, that's just the ones off the top of my head. it's all the table in the first page of one of the set textbooks, don't have the name handy.
Reply 39
Trying to revise the post-war Labour Government and the welfare state... very boring :indiff:

Latest

Trending

Trending