The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are htere no pics of the people there from TSR? :frown:
Reply 81
The "Camden Tup" was 98% United fans, only 1 Chel fan i saw but i heard a few screaming YEH! at a time when a united fan would, so i'll deduce what i can from that.
Reply 82
sohanshah
Are htere no pics of the people there from TSR? :frown:

Nah dude, i'm not having my pictures all over an internet forum :p:
Rafa
Nah dude, i'm not having my pictures all over an internet forum :p:

:frown:
You can't be THAT beautiful, can you? :p:
Reply 84
sohanshah
:frown:
You can't be THAT beautiful, can you? :p:

Unfortunately, no :p:
Rafa
Unfortunately, no :p:

I'll stop spamming after this:

;console;
Reply 86
I lurk a lot, and read the threads here after each match, but today I figure I should pop out and just generally scream a bit :smile:

Came home from uni to watch the game on TV with my mum, remember watching '99 with her, so felt it was only right. Alas, tomorrow (today) is my girlfriend's birthday, so no getting too trashed. Great game to watch, went through a whole spectrum of emotions, and very nearly lost hope during the penalties, but then remembered that I'm always the person to point out to my mates at the pub that you never give up hope with Utd :wink:

I thought during the game, I was sure I remembered Bayern hitting the woodwork and going close so many times, then us just edging it. Didn't like to say it at the time in case it jinxed us, but that always gave me hope.

Awesome show lads, well played to Chelsea for giving us a great game - I think my heart's finally slowing down enough to get some rest now!
Reply 87
Nice to see you around mate :smile:

-----------

:biggrin:

Now I'm off to bed :united:
Reply 88
Hey Feef :smile:

Night Phil, i'm off too. :ciao:

:reddevil:
Rafa
Hey Feef :smile:

Night Phil, i'm off too. :ciao:

You're going to sleep!!

I'll be off too then :biggrin:
Reply 90
it was funny how everyone was running to van der sarr cuz he saved the kick, and ronaldo was still at half line crying lol!!

but still, ManU won !!!
Reply 91
That's confusing, I'm also Phil :tongue:

I did like watching the rush from the halfway line, Ronaldo ran for a few paces and just stopped, then collapsed on the floor and lay around for a bit, think that may have ben something of a relief for him!

Nice to see you people, I know the end of the season's not a useful time to turn up, but I'm a lurker across most forums I use. That said, I'm studying abroad for the next year so may be relying on this as a place to ramble on about Utd.

...right, second try at sleep now.
Reply 92
Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
In Moscow we made it three
Que sera sera

Yes I've had a drink or two...
Reply 93
Fair play, United deserved to win. I'l give it to him, at this moment in time, Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Bar the penalty (which was obviously down to nerves), he delivered. And fair play to him, he proved me wrong. :yy:
Reply 94
I so did not cry again!! I'm still in shock, it's just so freaking amazing!! I just wish I had been there, bloody psychology exam.. which I better get to!

Woot.. and new thread :biggrin:
A pretty decent and intriguing match :cool: :biggrin:

Developed into a rather open match, probably largely due to the rain?

Ronaldo had a good game, i thought he'd miss his penalty and i wish he'd cut out that hesitating crap before he hits the ball. I felt he telegraphed his shot, made it easy for the GK.

Game could have been out of sight by the first half, could have been sitting on a comfortable lead, bit of a sucker-punch conceding just before half time. Very lucky goal.

Ronaldo's leg could easily have been broken by one particular challenge - disgusting challenge. Similar to the challenge on Eduardo earlier this year.

Drogba's a prick.

Felt a little sorry for Terry but more so for Lampard, with his mother dying recently, had Chelsea been playing Arsenal or Liverpool in the final, for instance, i'd have supported Chelsea...also because of Grant, feel he deserves a little bit more credit rather than all this criticism.

Very lucky Terry slipped and maybe Fergs is right, it being fate we've won the CL 50yrs after Munich. :cool:

Quite an incident-packed game really - surprised by this.
I'm still getting adrenaline rushes despite having had a night's sleep. Might be useful during my exam.
Good luck for your exam:yy:
Where is Fergie in the photo?
In the penalty shootout as soon as I started praying desperately, we all came through. I thought Makelele should have gone off as well. Rooney also seemed to have a quite game, only made a impact in that break where he ran up the left wing and crossed it towards Ronaldo. I thought it was a good game overall.

Latest