The Student Room Group

Is anyone planning to wait until thier married to have sex?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a guy who is planning to wait till marriage...I don't like to follow all the sheep who rush into it, and most of all it's worth it!
I tried to wait until marriage - I broke it a summer before my wedding. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Good luck. It's very hard.
Original post by AMummy
I don't believe in sex before marriage ... you might be late for the ceremony!

Seriously, know yourself and be ready. Be committed to each other and in love. The first time should always be in a bed - cars, alleyways etc - then something is not right. And if you have any doubts (as with anything else important) wait.

What happens if you get to it - and realise - 'Oh S***' - I can't work with that!?

Sex is important in a relationship. If you try before you buy - then at least you know its a good investment. If you buy and then try - well then you gotta make a lot of sacrifices in your own pleasure world.
Original post by Smileyface97
Yep. I'm waiting until marriage beacuse even though condoms are 80% effective, there's always a chance of getting pregnant and as I want to stay in education until about 25 then I won't have time to bring up the child and give it a quailty life. I also want my first time to be special with a guy that I really love and he loves me too rather than it just being for the sake of doing it. Although, it won't happen before then beacuse I'm super shy and go red when a guy even looks at me so yeah...:colondollar:

Erm... Condoms are 98% effective. Not sure where you got 80 from....
No. Because I've already had a lot of sex. Plus I don't particularly believe in marriage.
Eww never go have sex! !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Erm... Condoms are 98% effective. Not sure where you got 80 from....

RE class lol Probably was a little dodgy...:smile: Thanks for the info though.
Original post by Smileyface97
RE class lol Probably was a little dodgy...:smile: Thanks for the info though.

Catholic school by any chance?
Original post by !Emerald**Green**!
Yh basically the title......i know most people would be like WTF...is anyone and why??? is there a reason

Yep marriage is the best way to go I'm Catholic & proud :smile: I'm not to bothered when I have sex more important things in life than that. I can imagine its more romantic when you get married and have sex for the first time then because its more hyped up on the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending