The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm going for:

AH English
AH Maths
AH Physics/Chemistry (subject to the stupid management team!)

it's been a bit of a fiasco this year though, my physics is campaigning like a trooper for advanced higher physics - but the deputy isn't backing down (yet, that is...)
AH Chemistry
AH Bio
AH Maths

:biggrin:
AH Maths
AH Chemistry
AH History
Reply 23
AH Maths- if I pass higher
AH Modern Studies
H Accounting
Maybe crash Higher Physics
AH Biology
AH Chemistry
AH Music

or if I fail maths this year... =[

AH Biology
AH Chemistry
H Maths
H Geography
Reply 25
wEe_ScOtTisH_yIn
AH Biology
AH Chemistry
AH Music

or if I fail maths this year... =[

AH Biology
AH Chemistry
H Maths
H Geography

What do you want to do when you leave?
Du Ba
What do you want to do when you leave?

I did want to do medicine, but I think I've ********* up english real bad! :frown: :s-smilie:
Maths I'm not too sure how I've done... :s-smilie:

So, just something health related. You??
Reply 27
for me

AH Biology (or AH english cause they might not offer biology =/)
AH Chemistry
AH French

Does that seem OK for med school or should i do maths as well?
Reply 28
SomethingSomething
Aw cool! Hmm started when I was about 5, but quit at about 8 or 9, the started again when I was 10! haha! you?

I've been playing for a good 5 - 6 years now. Really love the piano, which is why I can't wait until the exams are over.

Anyways. That's me.
Reply 29
wEe_ScOtTisH_yIn
I did want to do medicine, but I think I've ********* up english real bad! :frown: :s-smilie:
Maths I'm not too sure how I've done... :s-smilie:

So, just something health related. You??

Politics or engineering depends on how maths goes.
I'm doing Ah Maths, Applied Maths, Physics, Chem and Music
i love the toon du ba! did u see the 75000 croud he got before the oregon primary?

A Level chemistry, biology and physics/maths in 1 year

MUCH better than AH!
Meteorshower

Sweet mother of jesus! :eek:
Meteorshower

You're doing 5 advanced highers??? :eek: :redface:
wEe_ScOtTisH_yIn
You're doing 5 advanced highers??? :eek: :redface:

Yep! When you break it down though, it's not that bad, two of them are maths, where this at least a bit of overlap, and applied overlaps with physics and i wont be in music class any of the time cos it clashes with chemistry so i'll just revise before the exam/nabs
Fair enough... seems a hell of a lot of work though!

When we take 3 AH we get to take 2 blocks free... cheesed!!! =P
Reply 36
Meteorshower
Yep! When you break it down though, it's not that bad, two of them are maths, where this at least a bit of overlap, and applied overlaps with physics and i wont be in music class any of the time cos it clashes with chemistry so i'll just revise before the exam/nabs

holy cooow :eek: that's alot of work for your final year of school. im looking forward to my free periods. that's if i get many because i still haven't decided on a last subject.. well i have i want to retake int 2 maths because i got a 3 but im not sure if im aloud to which i don't see why not. i really do have to look into that:s-smilie:

god i sound so stupid compared to everyone else here you're all doing ah chem and physics and theres lil ol' me going for int 2 maths.. lol
reappears
holy cooow :eek: that's alot of work for your final year of school. im looking forward to my free periods. that's if i get many because i still haven't decided on a last subject.. well i have i want to retake int 2 maths because i got a 3 but im not sure if im aloud to which i don't see why not. i really do have to look into that:s-smilie:

god i sound so stupid compared to everyone else here you're all doing ah chem and physics and theres lil ol' me going for int 2 maths.. lol

Oh we're all weird, don't feel stupid :smile: Do what you want to do, you'll be able to maths unless your school is insane!
Meteorshower
Oh we're all weird, don't feel stupid :smile: Do what you want to do, you'll be able to maths unless your school is insane!

Speak for yourself! lol ( no i guess i am a bit weird.)
What i meant is that we are not representative of the average scottish schoolgoer, there's a lot higher proportion of people who do well and stuff here.

Latest

Trending

Trending