The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

which is the best student halls at birmingham university?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*soph*
Six people in each flat. There aren't many people on these boards talking about Elgar, but it's oversubscribed every year, and when you're getting to know people in the first week or so and they ask where you live, you often get the response "that was my first choice but I didn't get it".

thanks for that.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 21
dandon_30
i put elgar down as my first, i hope i get in!!! I was kinda disspaointed to find that there aren't that much ppl talking about it, but soph you've made my day! How close is elgar to the main cmapus, and from the shackelton? and how about mason?

The sense of community very much depends on the people, though, not the building. Elgar, Shackleton and Mason are all on the Vale, so about twenty minutes away from campus, though it depends which area you're going to. Elgar's two minutes away from Shackleton, which across the lake from Mason.
Reply 22
Hi, just wanted to ask the Vale looks very isolated in the images I have seen from the outside as it is just in the middle of greenery and cannot even see a road, isit secluded?
Original post by Romes28
Hi, just wanted to ask the Vale looks very isolated in the images I have seen from the outside as it is just in the middle of greenery and cannot even see a road, isit secluded?

10 minute walk to the campus mate
Reply 24
Original post by Romes28

You should check on google maps :smile:
There are roads. And is a 10-15 minute walk to harborne and five ways were the shops are. The vale is very green as it's like a park but then everywhere around it is just normal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hiya I was wondering about Jarett hall? is that good for social life?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending