The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile:
Hmm I haven't found many of mine that hard, probably Spanish so far maybe required the most attention.
Business Studies tomorrow COULD be hard
Maths was surprisingly easy with the Edexcel paper...
hi
welcome :smile:
Well all that info is around all the threads, so just look around.

Enjoy :smile:
Reply 3
Mine haven't started yet. Ha Ha :smile: June 3rd.
Err mine are going all right. I thought Biology 3 on WJEC was a bit wishy washy so I lost a few marks because I wasn't too clear on what they were asking. Citizenship on OCR was quite easy though! You?
Reply 5
Nice name :p: but seeing as it'll be over soon you'll have to change your name along with ending your GCSEs :p:
Reply 6
Jessaay!
Nice name :p: but seeing as it'll be over soon you'll have to change your name along with ending your GCSEs :p:

:rofl:
I know, it'll be something like: The long wait for results day is annoying me.
Reply 8
Ha Ha, you will be a legend on here. When you start next year it can be 'just started As' then ' January exams coming up' etc. etc.
Haha, welcome to TSR :smile:
During the last two years, I've found Maths and Physics to be particularly challenging, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the rest, especially Biology and Chemistry.
Reply 10
Welcome to TSR.

All of mine have been ok. English was the worst, but still was pretty good. Graphics was a lot better than I expected. Maths = easy. :yy:
Exactly, so then everyone will know what I am up to.
piece_by_piece
Haha, welcome to TSR :smile:
During the last two years, I've found Maths and Physics to be particularly challenging, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the rest, especially Biology and Chemistry.

I thought my maths paper was quite good (i'm on edexcel), but my 21st century Physics was a disaster. Exam boards?
GCSE's are annoying me
I thought my maths paper was quite good (i'm on edexcel), but my 21st century Physics was a disaster. Exam boards?

AQA for both of them. To be fair the non calc Maths paper that I sat wasn't challenging, I just thought the courses have been quite difficult. I loathe Physics though, so no matter how hard or easy the paper will be, I'll always hate it!
Reply 14
Welcome to TSR...Feel free to PM me if you need any help..
Hows your exams going?
:biggrin:
I think my exams are going well to be honest. My German listening was suprising good considering I didn't have a teacher for most of the year. But I had a nightmare Physics exam. Ended my hopes of Physics A-level.
Reply 16
GCSE's are annoying me
I think my exams are going well to be honest. My German listening was suprising good considering I didn't have a teacher for most of the year. But I had a nightmare Physics exam. Ended my hopes of Physics A-level.

I'm sure everything will turn out alright in the end..Next year you will probably be do Physics As Lol
:biggrin:
My English Lit exam went slightly wrong Lol.. :eek: feel sorry for whoever is marking it. :biggrin:
Why's that?
Lol, everyone here is so pessimisstic, that it is forcing me to be optimistic, so here is goes again: You will be fine, trust me, you will always do better than you think and you can carry it on, if you think you can cope. Wait for results day before deciding and concentrate on your next exam not your past one :smile:

and breathe...
Reply 19
Greg.

All of mine have been ok. English was the worst, but still was pretty good. Graphics was a lot better than I expected. Maths = easy. :yy:

I agree :smile:
Except I shouldn't be so optimistic seeing as its likely I haven't done so well...
And because maths non-calculator was easy, calculator is going to make me cry, I'm guessing!

And hello, if you're anything like me you have joined TSR just at the wrong time, as it is safe to say I am close to being addicted and as a result, possibly won't do as well in my GCSEs as I could have. But don't be frightened, because tbh it is great :smile: :smile: :tsr2:

xx

Latest