<3beloved<3
remember to lock the door..

Hell yes to that Lol...
Might try it out after my next exam..
:biggrin:
Remember to lock the door. HEHE.
Reply 22
GCSE's are annoying me
Me and my friends generally have a rant about how bad the exam board are, how badly the questions are worded and the invigilators. Generally this makes me feel better. How do you cope with exam stress?

i like to moan about it with my friends too. the worst exam board is OCR 21st century science. they are completely ****! they don't even teach you proper science; the first unit is mainly about ethics. you don't teach 14/15 year olds ethics!!! how can you even test ethics? there is no right or wrong answer. i hate the test and i got 3 science exams coming up. the grade boundary for an A* is 90%!!! how bloody harsh. i mean it's okay if it was easy, but it's NOT! i completely hate the course and have intention of taking any science as A level options. :rolleyes:
bella0123
i like to moan about it with my friends too. the worst exam board is OCR 21st century science. they are completely ****! they don't even teach you proper science; the first unit is mainly about ethics. you don't teach 14/15 year olds ethics!!! how can you even test ethics? there is no right or wrong answer. i hate the test and i got 3 science exams coming up. the grade boundary for an A* is 90%!!! how bloody harsh. i mean it's okay if it was easy, but it's NOT! i completely hate the course and have intention of taking any science as A level options. :rolleyes:

Join the club. Its free to join the 21st century science is a really terrible exam board. One day will will take them down from the inside.:smile:
Reply 24
I find that reading all the posts on TSR just makes me even more depressed after an exam goes badly. Or even if it goes well. I just want to forget about it, look forward and hope for the best. But after exams I tend to have a rant with my friends...
i sleep and i fly but i try and fry.
i kneel and blow and the seed of the fire flicker and glow.
Reply 26
GCSE's are annoying me
Join the club. Its free to join the 21st century science is a really terrible exam board. One day will will take them down from the inside.:smile:

it is so crap that i am actually thinking to write a complain letter to them. either they change the format of the test or lower the grade boundary for A*. it's bloody ridiculous. i'm so screwed becuase all the my good long revision got me an A in the last biology test! i was so pissed off. if i wrote to them to complain, do you think they would actually listen to me? cos after all, i'm just a kid to them.
Reply 27
carboncarbon
i sleep and i fly but i try and fry.
i kneel and blow and the seed of the fire flicker and glow.

SONG OF THE OLD MOTHER LOL

I think :s-smilie:
bella0123
it is so crap that i am actually thinking to write a complain letter to them. either they change the format of the test or lower the grade boundary for A*. it's bloody ridiculous. i'm so screwed becuase all the my good long revision got me an A in the last biology test! i was so pissed off. if i wrote to them to complain, do you think they would actually listen to me? cos after all, i'm just a kid to them.

Dunno chances are that the people wouldn't be able to read it, judging from how badly the questions are worded. :wink:
Nayberay
SONG OF THE OLD MOTHER LOL

I think :s-smilie:

i know its the only okayish poem. i like making rhymes of it
Reply 30
carboncarbon
i know its the only okayish poem. i like making rhymes of it

I was thinking that it sounded slightly different to the original Lol..
put my hands down my pants *cough*
Reply 32
go 4 a really long run in the rain with my ipod and run of all my stresses...aahh
trance addict

I did wonder when that was going to be suggested :tongue:
I had it on timer. About 35 minutes I got.
Reply 35
trance addict

Lol^ :eek:
Reply 36
GCSE's are annoying me
Dunno chances are that the people wouldn't be able to read it, judging from how badly the questions are worded. :wink:

HA. true. my next exam is 5th June and i have no idea how to revise something that obviously don't even need to be revise something that is so confusin. i mean honestly just look at this past pysics paper:
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Data/publications/past_papers_2007_june/GCSE_TFC_Physics_A_A331_02_June_2007_Question_Paper.pdf
i mean all the questions just say tick the right box (which in a way is easy) but they don't tell you how many and the boxes are roughly all the correct answer to the question which is completely stupid. just look at question no. 2a. what the hell was that about? i mean i got 3/4 for that one and had no idea what the first box was --> when i read the statement for the first box, i was thinking WTF? when the hell did the book say that? too bloody confusing and the exam/stree is eating me up. i'm gonna be dead meat. :eek:
i sleep in my bed and i breath with bread. the time flys by while i try to find my highs
My teacher told me to use the specification as it, 'apparently' contains everything you need to know. HA
very loud music - always works!

Latest