Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Additional Maths (OCR) formula sheet??

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a formula sheet for the FSMQ OCR additional maths exam?

And if anyone has a list of the formula we will need to learn, I would be very grateful!!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is, but it is a huge booklet which has loads of things from other courses and stuff we don't need, so you should really try to learn them, because it will take ages to find them in there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am very much certain that there is no formula sheet for the FSMQ. So you will need to learn the formulas!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    I am very much certain that there is no formula sheet for the FSMQ. So you will need to learn the formulas!
    Yep that's what i heard from my school. We gotta learn all the constant acceleration equations and all that shizz
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    I did a mock and we were given the booklet, so there is a "formula sheet" but it is not specific to our course, so it would be easier to learn the formulas anyway...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, you may have been given a "typical" formula sheet for your mock, but I can tell you that won't be the case in the real exam! (I wish it was though!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't care anyway. It isn't that hard tbh
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It isn't very hard at all, but the time will be difficult for me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is definitely no formaula sheet our exam co-ordinator rang up and checked with OCR.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is definitely a formula sheet. FSMQ was formally known as MEI Additional Maths. Heres the site: http://www.mei.org.uk/syllabuses/ad_maths.shtml
    Where it says other resources under past examination papers, click on FORMULAS STUDENTS NEED TO LEARN which opens up as a Microsoft Word document. It gives information on the course if your interested too. Hope this helps x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mei.org.uk/files/pdf/6993...ae%20Sheet.pdf

This is the formula sheet if anyone new visits this thread or if anyone is interested.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 27, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.