The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
BTB
I was wondering when Spies would come up :tongue:

honestly and the thing that scares me the most is that people said they found it easy and the question was 'gold dust' damn :mad: Grade boundaries are going through the roof
I think i dropped 2 marks on OCR MEI FP2 - I want to CRY! :frown:
Reply 62
Edexcel M1... terrible. Lost 14 marks definately (ran out of time), so there goes A in that, plus I have a feeling I made other stupid mistakes. Edexcel physics practical also went badly.
Reply 63
politics u3
bugger.
SarahhhD
politics u3
bugger.

which questions, and how were they?
Reply 65
Does anyone else try and guess their grades for each unit? and end up feeling even worse?

English Lit Unit 1 - B/C
English Lit Unit 2 - C
English Lit Unit 3 - C

Politics Unit 2 - C/D
Politics Unit 3 - E

Great...
Reply 66
BTB
which questions, and how were they?

we had electoral reforms and Devoloution.
I did electoral reforms.
both the questions were compleate and utter **** so I just had to get through the one I felt slightly more confident.
the whole 3 exams were really bad this exam season though, glad I only had to do 2 and 3..
Reply 67
Thoughtless
i ****ed up my physics practical exam :frown: was so disappointed

i did the same :frown:
that.girl.in.that.movie.
messed up M1 :frown: gonna cry

same here
only i don't think i'm goonna cry.
Think i made it up in my physics paper though
Medicine Man
same here
only i don't think i'm goonna cry.
Think i made it up in my physics paper though

i really need an A, jeez i'm scared
yah i think i lost about 20-25 marks - i'll be lucky to get a B!
Just really work hard for C1 and C2.
hey I ballsed up M1 too :frown:
Reply 72
OCR biology practical, WTF!11!!1??!! messed that up big time. like did I fail? or did I not pass? sort of messed up.

S1 and forces and motion I did not do as well as I could have, but I would be suprised if I got a low C or below (lucky they are retakes and I got some moderately ok marks)

S2 made some massive errors even though I knew how to do them, I reckon I could have got close to max marks, but as it is i lost so much needlessly i'm scraping an A so I have to do well at C4.
Reply 73
I've done stupid things in all my exams, especially physics
Reply 74
shadow-wolf
hey I ballsed up M1 too :frown:

I completely screwed up in M1 myself, But now I'm focusing on C1and C2
lets hope the entire blimmin world screwed up M1 so the boundaries are lower!
lol
i messed up in english, spectacularly, we didnt practice plays and now im going to fail the AS that i thought was easiest

had to write 4 english essays for english land and lit and 2 in the afternoon for psychology, and i just cudnt do it, all my Point Example Comments were crap cuz i cudnt write fast enough, i might as well just go work in tescos for the rest of my life :frown:
Reply 77
Psychology units 1 and 3, Politics 1-3. I don't even think it's a case of lacking confidence in my performance, I just seem to mess up the exams that mean the most.
Reply 78
badger stripes

had to write 4 english essays for english land and lit and 2 in the afternoon for psychology, and i just cudnt do it, all my Point Example Comments were crap cuz i cudnt write fast enough, i might as well just go work in tescos for the rest of my life :frown:

:redface: Dont get too upset !! Be optimistic! :rolleyes:

You can always retake exams! And i dont think you did THAT bad - surely the examiners will give you some marks for interesting points and making an attempt..
Reply 79
BOBO777
Didn't even finish my conclusion, (not even the sentence!) in an AS Government & Politics Resit today which would have helped me get a B overall. Means I have to work even harder!!! :eek:

:eek: were we meant to finish of the questions with a conclusion

Latest