The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dancingshoes10
Haha we are awesome :smile: All my friends can't believe I'm doing Geography, they all seem to think its the worst subject in the world.....

Same for my friends :smile: But they are yet to appreciate the wonders of Geography and the school trip to Tunisia :smile:
BTW I am doing: Maths
Further Maths,
Biology,
Chemistry,
and GEOGRAPHY :smile:
RoadWarrior
Same for my friends :smile: But they are yet to appreciate the wonders of Geography and the school trip to Tunisia :smile:

It annoys me when they assume I should know where somewhere is just because I do Geography. The other day they were saying 'how many people do you know that did Geography and are millionaires...?' :mad:
French A* at GCSE
Spanish predicted A*

and two out of History (A*) English Lit (A) and Music (A)

:s
Reply 24
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and English/Chemistry depending on how it is on the option lines.
I'm doing:
Maths
Further Maths (Outside school, our sixth-form doesn't provide it so everyone in our school who is doing Further Maths have to be private candidates!)
Biology, and
Chemistry
:smile:
I'm most likely doing:
History
Politics
Psychology
R.S

however I might be doing Sociology and World Development instead of Psychology and RS
French, German, History and Philosophy [+ "critical thinking"]

oorrr

Classics, French, German, History and Philosophy
risky ones.
dancingshoes10
It annoys me when they assume I should know where somewhere is just because I do Geography. The other day they were saying 'how many people do you know that did Geography and are millionaires...?' :mad:

people who work in investment banks
Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Further Maths and History
not sure about FM
History
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
:biggrin:
I'm pretty set on Biology and History, and the other two (or one, and one AS) would be out of English, RS, French, German and Chemistry.
(Without)name
History
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
:biggrin:

since your in stourbridge, are you going to the KE next year by any chance?
Yes, you too?
(Without)name
Yes, you too?

yep :biggrin:
:biggrin: see ya there then :biggrin:
Reply 37
Maths
Further maths
(A* in GCSE)
and economics or physics, don't know yet.
and ICT at AS
Reply 38
hmm
at my schools 6th form we have to do general studies =/
then im taking history, RS, government + politics and psychology
and CBLC course in Italian

im also going to try and do English Language at the local college out of school, if i can keep up with it, if not then ill drop it.
Reply 39
Maths, Physics, Electronics and Computing. I can't wait!!

Latest