The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Or maybe it was you but you're just saying you didnt to reveal me to be more disliked than i actually am. I praise your Machiavellianism.
Reply 41
RoadWarrior
What was the "snide and pathetic comment"?

Lol never mind Vivek. It was just a gratuitous and wholly unneccesary gesture towards my demeanour.
MarcusLL
Lol never mind Vivek. It was just a gratuitous and wholly unneccesary gesture towards my demeanour.

You still haven't answered my mail...
I've just been looking at the grade boundaries on the AQA website. Our paper, since it's a replacement is bound to be the November paper, and I can see that the grade boundaries are higher in November than in June. Hopefully that means an easier paper? Fingers crossed.
oh dear someone negged you ! calm down dear it's only the internet.. rep is such a stupid idea anyway. dont take it too seriously :smile:
It's just pixels on an internet forum :P I stopped caring long ago.
whoa i've been using tsr wayyyy too much :redface:
Reply 47
trance addict
oh dear someone negged you ! calm down dear it's only the internet.. rep is such a stupid idea anyway. dont take it too seriously :smile:

Haha join the neg-rep club. I have like -253 rep points or something.
Reply 48
So people actually revise this subject!? I'm not going to unless you count the hours before hand. You can't revise it at all... I can't do any of the questions in class or at home. The only place i can do them is in the actual exam, don't have the mentality anywhere else.
Reply 49
I'm similar, but I give it a go. On another note, does anyone know approximate English Lit grade boundaries? (WJEC Spec A) If I feel good about the usual range, I might feel motivated enough to revise!
Reply 50
loooooook, for english language 1 (non -media)

An A = 41-45
A* = 46-54
B = i think 36-40

Its out of 54

Language 2 i have no idea
Hi :smile: I took my IGCSE English first language exam (extended tier) 0500 today! The course work was worth 50% and i got about 48% on it! I don't think i did that well on the exam and would really like to know some past grade boundaries so i can see what i need to get out of 50 to get an A*

Thank you x

Latest