The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nothing much more to add. There were sound, but extremely boring, reasons we couldn't bring you your results early this year, but we're looking at it for future years as we know that anything that cuts the wait is a good thing.
Good luck!
SAM
Hey all you Scottish dudes, the MySQA site is now open again, so your results are there for you to enjoy anytime on your own secure page. Oh, and I've had a makeover and have learned to talk. I think I've achieved the perfect balance of cool and slightly spooky. Check it out.

SAM
Reply 62
mysqa
Hey all you Scottish dudes, the MySQA site is now open again, so your results are there for you to enjoy anytime on your own secure page. Oh, and I've had a makeover and have learned to talk. I think I've achieved the perfect balance of cool and slightly spooky. Check it out.

SAM

Hmm, is it surprising that the SQA can't spell?
[somwhere?]
Reply 63
Is mysqa working for anyone?
When i open the page i just get a white screen :s-smilie:
Yea i just tried it there and also got a blank screen. :frown:
Reply 65
Still not working...
Worked for me :p:
Reply 67
Meteorshower
Worked for me :p:

What was the exact web address you used? I just tried it there and still no luck :s-smilie:
Pixelled
What was the exact web address you used? I just tried it there and still no luck :s-smilie:

Ok now it isn't working for me either XD
It's working now, for me at least.
Hi Everybody
The site did have a temporary moment over the weekend, but it's all working again now. Thanks to everybody who pointed it out.
SAM
Hi Everyone

Hope you're all working hard!

Just thought I'd let you know that the MySQA service is up and running again, so you can sign up to receive your results by text or email on the 5th August. And the site name has changed to mysqa.info this year. So get on there and get registered.

SAM

Latest

Trending

Trending