The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

asian indie emo guys are weirdo's who are just trying to be different but in doing so are just being exactly the same as each other
Reply 2
d2620
There so frign hot but there are a very few!

ive only ever seen about 4 and that was in London there arnt any in southampton! Its very rare youd meet or even walk past a asians dude with holes , ink, skinnys etc
Too be fair you dont see many asian girls like myself in Southampton

why is southampton so frign ****!!

There is this 1 guy at my sixthform who is like that, he wears skinny jeans and has the emo hair and listens to the music
Reply 3
Rizzletastic
asian indie emo guys are weirdo's who are just trying to be different but in doing so are just being exactly the same as each other

they are sexy
No they're just trying to be something that they're clearly not.
Reply 5
Mashud
There is this 1 guy at my sixthform who is like that, he wears skinny jeans and has the emo hair and listens to the music

digg it
Reply 6
!MEna
No they're just trying to be something that they're clearly not.

If you digg the music , dress that way then u clearly are?
Reply 7
d2620
digg it

To be honest he looks so out of place being asian and emo. As his personality is as asian as it can get.
d2620
If you digg the music , dress that way then u clearly are?
Dressing that way because they digg the music? Possibly but I put it down to feeling the need to be socially accepted. Fair enough if that's the case too, but seriously, there's more to life than acting and dressing like one just to fit in a society.
Reply 9
Mashud
To be honest he looks so out of place being asian and emo. As his personality is as asian as it can get.

ahhhh a wannabe....
Reply 10
!MEna
Dressing that way because they digg the music? Possibly but I put it down to feeling the need to be socially accepted. Fair enough if that's the case too, but seriously, there's more to life than acting and dressing like one just to fit in a society.

oh yeah i totally agree being into it to just fit in is not right
Reply 11
Wouldn't "pricks" be more succinct?
Reply 12
Skinny jeans on guys = turn off.
Reply 13
skinnys on guys are hot!
Reply 14
Most asian emo guys look like asian, emo, girls and most asian, emo, girls look like asian emo guys - ugly (generally)

And yeah skinny jeans on guy unless they absolutely have the legs for it is just like WRONG.
Reply 15
Booberinho
Most asian emo guys look like asian, emo, girls and most asian, emo, girls look like asian emo guys - ugly (generally)

And yeah skinny jeans on guy unless they absolutely have the legs for it is just like WRONG.

That was completely like BLAH
Reply 16
d2620
That was completely like BLAH

Lolz yeah, I kind of thought that myself looking back at it.

What I mean is....

There's this one emo asian girl that someone I know went 'omg he's so fit' about, just because she now does look like a boy.
And similarly there's this one asian emo boy that's just so feminine looking with his hair and skinny jeans and whatnot people automatically assume he's a girl.

Then again, I only know two asian emo people but I guess that's probably cuz they usually get jumped on where I live.
Reply 17
Booberinho
Lolz yeah, I kind of thought that myself looking back at it.

What I mean is....

There's this one emo asian girl that someone I know went 'omg he's so fit' about, just because she now does look like a boy.
And similarly there's this one asian emo boy that's just so feminine looking with his hair and skinny jeans and whatnot people automatically assume he's a girl.

Then again, I only know two asian emo people but I guess that's probably cuz they usually get jumped on where I live.

Right.
Reply 18
Left
Reply 19
And centre

Latest