The Student Room Group
diamondgeezer
Does anybody have any, which they could scan and post on here for me. I'm just wanting to practice, to become more confident with them. I have the marks schemes, just not the question papers.

Nope, but I'll have a look on the site.

Might not be much help, but have you tried www.freeexampapers.com? :smile:

By the way - in your sig, isn't that a legal reference? It's what's written on the coat of arms isn't it (not "dieu et mon droit", "honi soit qui mal y pense")?

Went to the magistrates' court recently and saw it :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks for the link. Lots of useful stuff. And as for the phrase - I don't where it comes from... just my dad always says it!
Reply 3
I can still only find one on that site though...
I did look on the AQA site, but there's nothing.

Damn you, copyright! :p:
Reply 5
How do these work, are they English into French or vice versa.

Because I do French on Edexcel and we have an English to French translation [often in regards to the previous question for which there is a text with a comphrension exercise of 5/6 questions]

And...so, my point being, you could check out Edexcel's website maybe? IF...of course, they run along the same kind of lines. Just trying to be of any help I can be *shrug*
i hate the translation!

out of all the past papers ive done, my highest is 14/20 for the french-->english, and 14/20 for the english--->french...

...the vocab is far too specific...
Reply 7
SSSAAAUUUDDD
i hate the translation!

out of all the past papers ive done, my highest is 14/20 for the french-->english, and 14/20 for the english--->french...

...the vocab is far too specific...

you can usually find any topic specific vocab in the text that the translation comes from, but if you don't know what it means thats not much use either.